Chapter 17- Death of a Joestar and Rise of Another

Pole Results:
Noah: Blood Manipulation
Natalia: Poison Creation

Don't forget to leave a comment, write a review, and to gimme your power stones! Also, please write a comment! Only a few readers write comments

Also, I have a question, how did you guys find this Fanfic? Was it in the recommendation?

==========

Third-person was a blonde guy named Noah Grayson. He had dirty blonde hair and his look was more toward charming people instead of imitating his opponent.

Sadly he still lost his charm in front of Dio who gave the aura of authority, menacing, and mystery. He had a bit bulky but lean figure and was around 176 cm in height (5'10). Still, he looked more muscular than Haru. He is 27 years old.

He was a noble but lost his wealth and family due to the greed of other nobles who took advantage of the death of his father. So he had a little bit of hate toward nobles. He was required by Dio when Wang Chan was looking for people. Dio selected him as he felt that he looked a bit unique, which in JoJoverse meant having a special ability.

And it came true as he actually acquired blood manipulation ability! Even Dio felt to be actually a bit overpowered! Sadly his ability only works when he is in contact with the opponent. But he can turn his blood into a solid object and can even use it as a water pressure cutter!

The last person was surprisingly a woman, her name is Natalia, she had a small blush and was taking a few peaks at Dio's body, still maintaining caution from possible attacks.

She has raven blue hair with a few strands of blue strands of hair on the inner side of her hair and has shiny blue eyes with a snake-like pupil. She was around 172 cm(5'8 feet) in height.

She had a lean muscular body, just like Haru but still maintained her womanly looks and her new look gave her a greater charm. She was just plain. She had nothing special.

She was in her early thirties, an orphan, and single. She grew up in Ogre street and was adopted by a family of two who had recently lost their child.

She grew up in Ogre street and had a rebellious nature, which led to her getting in a lot of trouble. But she grew up fighting her way through the difficulty and even formed a small gang. She once saw Dio when he was paying the people to not interfere when he would be recruiting Speedwagon.

Since then, she has been searching for a way to get in contact with Dio. So when she saw that Wang Chan was recruiting people, she applied for it with her small gang of 10 or so people.

---

Looking at the injured Jonathan, Dio felt a mixture of emotions. Excitement, relief, confidence, and... sad. It was not that this emotion will stop him from killing Joestars, but Joestar reminded him of the situation of his previous life. Destruction of the family just because of greed.

Shaking his head and removing all his thoughts, he looked back at Jonathan and said, "JoJo JoJo JoJo... Why do you have to get in my way? Look at your situation... Well, let's not waste any more time."

With that Dio stood up and calmly walked up to kneeling Jonathan and directly finger into his skull, starting to drain his blood as quickly as he could. But just as he sucked Jonathan's blood, he felt electricity running through his body and his mind started to feel dizzy. It was not very effective but still, the feeling of getting dizzy was still there.

'This feeling! Oh, it might probably be because of his Joestar bloodline and also the Hamon flowing through Jonathan's blood.'

It felt as if he was getting tipsy and drunk, but it was still addictive. The more he drank Jonathan's blood, the more it felt addictive, and the more his mind was getting fuzzy. But just as the feeling reached its peak, Jonathan's blood was already sucked out by Dio and his body had already turned into an ashy-looking body.