Chapter 11 - Confrontation

Looking at Jonathan with a frown, Dio asked, "What are you doing in my room?" His voice contained a little icy tone.

Jonathan made an innocent face as he replied, "Oh! Dio, I'm searching for... umm.. Oh I'm searching for a book which I last saw in the Library. I thought that since you love to read books, it might be somewhere in your room.". Inside he was cursing himself for not being able to lie properly.

'Darn it! I don't think that Dio will take this excuse but I don't think he will not embrace me right now. I should have prepared an excuse for this situation. Now he will be wary of me. I must get into contact with Sir Zeppeli and quickly inform him about the Stone Mask!'

'Since he can walk calmly in the sun, that means that he probably didn't know about the functions of the mask! I could only act and not move his attention to that Mask. From my new memories, Dio has opened a new business company. I will sneak in there and will search for the Mask.'

'Dio, I hope you don't turn evil and use the Stone Mask otherwise I will not show any mercy to you like in my previous life! I will not let you hurt any innocent people! Especially not now, when I was given another chance. Thank god I was given another chance.'

{A/N: What an irony. Praying to DIO while he's in front of Dio XD}

With a firm mind, his eyes burned with sparks of his firm will, which didn't go unnoticed from Dio's eyes. With the confirmation, he could only fasten up the use of The Stone Mask. Looking back at Jonathan, he said, "What is the book's name? I don't think that I have borrowed any book from the library."

Jonathan smiled wryly as he said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I will search for it somewhere else." With that, he placed the kinds of stuff that he had displaced back into their place. Dio looked at him and helped him place the stuff back into their place.

After a few minutes of work, the room was back to its original condition.

With that, Jonathan apologized to Dio for searching through his stuff. As he just exited the room, Dio called out to him, "JoJo", Jonathan looked back at him in confusion.

"Don't enter my room again without my permission. This is the last time I will allow it to pass. I hope this doesn't happen again. Understand?"

Jonathan frowned and nodded to Dio in affirmation. He was at the fault this time. If he acts out of place, it might make Dio cautious of him.

"I understand. I will not enter your room without your permission again."

With that, Jonathan, opened the door to his room as he entered it. On the other hand, Dio just stared at him as he entered his room while squinting his eyes. After staring at the closed door, he signed and closed the door of his room.

---

In the morning of the next day, George Joestar was astonished by the change in Jonathan. What astonished him more was that Jonathan teared up when he saw George in his healthy state and hugged his father.

George was astonished at first but thought that Jonathan might have a nightmare where something happened to him.

He could only smile lightly as he patted Jonathan's back. On the other hand, Dio almost yawned looking at the useless drama happening in front of him.

After Jonathan calmed down, he promise George that he will make him feel proud and will protect him, George was confused but he didn't ask in detail. He just ruffled Jonathan's hair as he laughed, making Jonathan smile brightly.

When they separated, Dio consoled him, patting him on his shoulder. After he said 'final' Goodbye to both of them as he entered the horse carriage as he went for his studies.

---

Unlike normal days, Dio didn't return to the Joestar Mansion. It was already evening.

-

In his room, Jonathan equipped himself with a blue close-fitted tank top with capped sleeves and dark grey pants.

Additionally, he attached sleeves, converted them into shoulder pads, and wore a pair of knee-high boots. His eyes burnt with fire as he clenched his fist and continued to use Hamon to enhance his body.

He has made up his mind to destroy the Stone Mask as soon as possible

He has made up his mind to destroy the Stone Mask as soon as possible. from his memories, he knew that Dio probably knew about the functions of the Stone Mask, which he feared can cause a huge disaster. He wants to stop any possible deaths of innocents.

Furthermore, his intuition has been telling him that Dio will use the Stone Mask today.

He knew that it might probably be the final battle.

This will either do or die situation.

If he gave Dio more time to prepare himself, Dio might be able to master his abilities more perfectly and at that time, he might not be Dio's opponent.

As he was now reborn, although he has the memories and skills of his future self, he doesn't have enough strength and speed to fight Dio because he has just recently started to train himself with Hamon.

What he was astonished by was the speed at which he was able to use and feel Hamon is enhanced by ten times! But still, he doesn't have enough confidence to face well-trained and prepared Dio.

He had obtained a few weapons that he might be able to use to fight Dio. This included a short sword, two knives, and a gun that he sto-*Ahem* temporarily borrowed from his father. He knew that he will be lectured due to this, but he didn't want to take any chance.

With clenched fists, he vowed, 'Father, Erina, just wait, I will protect you all from Dio! I will not you get in any harm's way.'. With that, he looked toward the setting sun, as he took a breath and jumped out of his window, and rushed toward Dio's office.

============

[1125 words]

A/N: Let me clarify, although Dio operated his business in secret, it was still hard to make it grow without a famous background and people will not be attracted to it. So Dio just disclosed that he was a sponsor of his DIO corporation. Thus he got the backing of both the Joestar family and the corporation with the friend that he made during his time he attended important occasions like balls etc. So Joestars inquired about it a little and Dio disclosed some things because he didn't think that it will cause any problems. He's not omnipotent that he will plan for every single situation.