Chapter 13 Being a vampire is not bad...

(Around 7:30 PM)

On the outskirts of the city, a small mansion was shining in its full glory.

Sitting on the balcony, Dio gazed at the setting sun with satisfaction. Finally, he will be free of all the rules and bindings. He will not have to hide his true emotion. With Speedwagon working enthusiastically and earning money for him and Wang Chan taking care of all the dirty work that he gave him, he didn't have any heavy workload.

He expected Jonathan's charm to work on Jonny where Jonny will reveal the location beforehand, so he had already traveled a huge distance beforehand on a carriage. And even if Jonathan uses his Hamon energy, it will take several hours, enough for the day to end.

Lifting the mask, Dio entered the mansion. He then walked to the training ground that he made for himself. Although the mansion was built in a short time and decorated in a short time, he still liked how it was. The whole place was lit only with the candles and not a single ray of light might be able to enter the room.

The rooms were decorated with red, purple, and golden-colored carpets and cloths, giving the room a vibe of luxury.

Soon he reached the training ground, which would soon be the battlefield between him and Jonathan.

A whole line of people was kneeling on both sides of the room. They were tens in number.

They had huge build, and their bodies were bulky and muscular, which can put people to shame. But Dio was not losing to them as well. With his harsh training and proper nutrition, he was as bulky as he would be in Part-3 of the anime.

He had prepared these for failsafe. These people were specially selected and trained by Wang Chan and they can be used for sucking out blood if the situation is a bit difficult.

Dio walked leisurely toward the stage as he heard his own heartbeat fasten up a bit.

Although he was only showing a poker face outside, he was a bit nervous deep down. After all, this day and choice will change his whole life.

In his mind, he also nodded in appreciation for the work that Wang Chan has done. After standing in the middle of the battle stage, he ordered, "Wang, give me the knife."

"As you wish, Dio-sama!", Wang Chan nodded quickly and bought a sharp luxurious knife toward Dio as he took it.

'This might hurt a bit. After all, my pain receptors might not be trained... But it doesn't matter.', With this in mind, Dio quickly swiped the knife across his palm and drew blood.

He then took out the mask from his other hand and placed it on his face and took a deep breath and used the bleeding palm to fix it properly on his face.

Just as he fixed the mask on his face with his bleeding hand, the mask suddenly extended its piercing parts directly into Dio's brain. The last thing feel was a jot of electricity running through his body, then suddenly he felt pain flood his mind. The pain overflooded his consciousness.

'S-Shit. I didn't expect it to be this painful. I feel like my body is being burnt on fire. I must stay conscious or I might become a bloodthirsty monster which is berserk for blood.'

He could only growl in pain and clenched his teeth in pain to keep his consciousness, He wondered how the original DIO was able to keep himself conscious during the process.

It was only a few seconds outside, but to Dio, it felt like a whole day. He could barely keep his consciousness in the starting but soon enough, he felt warm all over his body and all the pain disappear instantly. He also felt a huge hunger.

Additionally, he noticed special energy inside his body. It was as if he could move it instinctively.

Slowly the piercing ends of the Stone Mask retracted and it slowly fell downward, only to be caught by Dio. In an instant, he noticed how the energy inside his body moved by itself and moved toward the back of his head, healing the bleeding holes on the backside of his head.

'So the energy is both passive and active. In a way, it can be categorized as involuntary energy. It can act on its own when I'm not focused but can be moved if I wish it to move.

This might be the reason for how he was able to use various different abilities like the one used in the anime.', noticing the energy, he felt that his body felt unusually light. He felt that he could jump tens of meters high without any problem.

Then slowly he opened his mouth to let out a white stream.

"Wrrryyyyyy~"

He felt a bit embraced. although he didn't want to be a drama queen, he give out these wryyy sounds instinctively. Then shifting his head, he examined his surroundings.

Unlike the usual dim environment, he can now see everything clearly as a day. Then when he noticed the people. He noticed how he felt a bit... superior to them and... as if he could instantly control them to do his bidding.

'A side effect of being a Vampire. Huh.'. At that moment a smelled something and his eyes went toward it.

The sweet smell was coming from the guy kneeling in the row. It was a boy, probably around 16 years but he still had a muscular build. As if noticing Dio's gaze, the boy lowered his head in fear. Dio guessed what it was. It smelled of food.

Although he was not very desperate, Dio wanted to know how blood tasted to a vampire.

'So my emotions are also suppressed. I didn't feel weird about tasting blood. The Stone Mask has also altered my psychology.'

He opened his eyes instinctively, wanting to 'control' the boy. Sure enough, he felt the energy in his body move out in a wave and it went out of his body like a ripple and when it passed through the boy's body, his body went limp and his eyes turn lifeless. The boy stood up and walked toward Dio.

'Hmm... looks like I should have used more energy. The control over Hypnotism is also weak. Will have to practice it up. It took a bit more time than I had expected.'

---------

A/N: Whep, I had to rewrite this whole chapter up. I hope that there are almost negligible mistakes. If you find any mistakes, point them up to me.

Also, let me clear up a few things.
From what I had watched in Part-1, when Zeppeli, Jonathan, and Speedwagon fought Dio, Bruford, and Tarkus; then when Zeppeli used Hamon to fight Dio, Dio was able to neglect the damage from the Hamon and even froze up the body parts of Zeppeli. From this, I had assumed that Dio was using energy that works opposite of the Hamon and can be controlled.

Then furthermore, Dio gained more abilities like Hypnosis and Biological Manipulation, as if he was training his body and energy gained due to becoming a Stone Vampire.

I hope u guys can help me out with the fight scenes of Jonathan and Dio. You can contact me by writing a comment or joining my dead Discord server XD.

Link: https://discord.gg/jBhgdnS4
Thank you~

-SR_2027.