Chapter 7- Getting the dress back

Chapter 7-  Getting the dress back

==============

Dio smiled as he looked at Wang Chan and said, "Good. Now I have some work for my loyal servant...."

Wang Chan lifted his head up and eagerness flashed in his eyes. "Dio-sama! I will swear on my life to complete all the tasks that you will give me!" His eyes flashed with determination. Because of hitting his head very hard on the floor, his head had a little purple bruise.

Dio nodded at him and continued. "Good. I have four tasks for you right now. Your first task is to get my mother's wedding dress back." After saying that, he threw the money that George Joestar had given him to buy back his mother's dress. Wang Chan caught the bag full of money and hurriedly replied, "D-Dio-sama, I don't need this money! You don't need to give me these, I will use my own money."

Dio frowned a little and shook his shoulder but he didn't take his money back and then continued, "Fine. Suit yourself. You can keep this money for future use. Your second task is to look after a person. His name is Robert E. O. Speedwagon. You can find him in this area, and I can even say that he might have made a name for himself by now."

"Your third task is to search for the information on the Red Stone of Aja."

"Understood, Dio-sama."

"Then your final task is to start a business for now. I would have done it myself but I have some restrictions. For the success of my plans, I'm entrusting this task to you. Although the money that I have given to you might not be able to meet the requirement, I will send you money regularly. Now go and get me my mother's dress from XYZ shop. It's just by your shop. The dress is pink in color. Just give my name to the shopkeeper and you will get the dress."

"Understood Dio-sama! Please wait a minute. I will get the dress within an instant."

Saying that Wang Chan bowed to Dio and quickly rushed to get the dress back, leaving Dio sitting on the chair alone in his shop, not that Dio minded it, instead he was hoping for this to happen. With the sudden unexpected turn of events in that day, he felt a little confused.

'From what I see, either Fate is favoring me or my future self interfered... Hmmm... if the first option is true, then it's best. This means I have so much luck that even Joestar's luck might pale when compared to mine. On the other hand, if my second assumption is correct, then that means that I either gained at least a super-strong stand and would have achieved either Requiem or OVER THE HEAVEN or even both.'

'Either way, both assumptions are in my favor. But the main doubt is why Wang Chan suddenly became so loyal to me? From my experience, the look in his eyes and his body language showed that he has become absolutely loyal to me. Is this one of my stand's abilities?'

'If Wang Chan had seen the future, then either he would have mind-controlled me and used me. But he didn't. I'm so confused. Is this interference of Fate?'

{A/N: Fate is generally every action that the body is doing without their voluntary actions. What people are doing is giving appropriate reactions to the automatic movement of the body. IN SHORT: The people who think that the body they are controlling is in their control, but it is not actually in their control. They can only say, think and react to the action done by Fate, or in the case of JJBA, 'Gravity' that is moving their body.
This is very confusing if this was true then DIO with OVER THE HEAVEN should essentially be immune to Fate but still failed in Eyes of Heaven. And WTH is the relation between Fate and Gravity in JJBA XD!? It is so confusing that I had to watch a few Youtube episodes to understand it a little. XD}

Several seconds passed as the door of the shop opened and Wang Chan returned with a pink dress. Although the NEW Dio has no emotional attachment to that dress, he still felt that he could at least do this much to repay DIO for giving him his body.

After taking the dress, Dio gave him a way for them to communicate with each other. With that, he took the dress and returned to the horse carriage to return back to Joestar Mansion.

---

[**A few Eternity later**]

Dio finally returned the Joestar. It took a few hours to go back and forth from the Ogre street. Due to the long trip, he was a little tired. After exiting the horse cartridge, he stretched his neck left and right a few times to relieve the stress that he had accumulated during that busy day with all the bizarre things happening so suddenly.

With this, his plans can be accelerated. Just the only thing that he will need to know will be was it fate that interfered or was it his Stand from the future. If it was the Stand from the future, then will there be other DIO similar to him in the multiverse?

After shaking his head, he removed all the unpleasant thoughts. 'Truly, as once said, Ignorance is Bliss. Now I'm stressing over things out of my control. I must first work on my present rather than stressing over the distant future.'

With a little relief, Dio entered the Joestar mansion and called a servant. He then handed the servant his mother's wedding dress and ordered them to clean then thoroughly without damaging it.

The dress was a little dirty and was a little worn out, probably because of the bad condition in which the dress might have been kept.

The servant took the dress carefully and after bowing to Dio, he went to complete the order.

=============
** Phew **

Next Chapter: [Speed the wagon(plot) up!]

Alternative Name for next Chapter: [SpeedWagon the best Waifu!?]

I have a very very tight schedule. Haha, I don't know how I was able to complete this chapter XD. I wrote this chapter within like an hour. Hope you enjoyed it. Thank you~

-SR_2027.