Chapter 21 - Preparation for War against Hamon Clan and Stand Users

~(After 2 years)~

{8: 00 PM}

A huge ship can be seen sailing somewhere in the sea. One couldn't see a land wherever their sight lands.
Dio stood on the ship's main mast while looking in a particular direction. If one looks around, one might be astonished to see tens of ships sailing along with the ship he was standing on.

A strong wind blew, but Dio stood there as if he was a statue.

It had been two years since he had killed Jonathan and all the support characters that played a huge part in DIO's defeat in the storyline. After that, he started to expand his area of influence silently as fast as he could. And it went, smoothy. It can be said that his influence has reached up to the whole of west Eurasia! He can say that he rules over half of Eurasia.

He could have ruled over a larger area, but he had to maintain the economy and other stability. And the quality of vampires was getting worse recently.

During these 2 years, he successfully found 40 more mutant vampires with various different abilities and had either brainwashed them or made them loyal to him. Although there were indeed a few of these vampires who are not completely loyal, the fear that he had planted inside their hearing was enough for them to not rebel, even when he dies by an accident.

There was also another group of Vampire who were ruling over some part, but they proved as punching bags for his subordinates to get more fighting experience.

During these 2 years, he also found a way to survive in the sunlight!

With a lot of experiments, he was able to form a layer of 'protective barrier' like the dead cell walls of plants and trees all over his body. During this time, his whole body turns white and he has to close his eyes to reflect off all the Ultra Violet rays. Sadly, he couldn't move when he was in this state of 'Hibernation'.

During this state, he cants move but what made it more impressive is that when he covers his body in this state, he can survive an attack from a tank! This might be the result of the dead skin being shock-absorbent and sturdy.

Sadly, after all the other alternatives, he is not able to find another alternative.
What limited his experiments were technology and knowledge. And his intelligence also limited him.

He was able to learn this ability after practical experiments. What he lacked in his knowledge and theoretical deduction ability. After all, even after becoming a vampire and getting more intelligent, he's not Kars, who was born a genius.
Just as he was in his thoughts, a voice was interrupted by a voice.

"Lord Dio, we will reach the destination within an hour."
Dio looked back and saw Natalia standing on the Mizzen of the ship. Recently she's been acting more intimate toward him and even showed various signs of being in love. But Dio had been ignoring her. At least for now. He had been busy with a load of work. Paperwork, experiments, eating, teaching, etc. Even making a 'Vampire Laws' to keep the number of vampires under control.

He barely had time for things during these 2 years, after all, he started to rule over such a huge area in such a short area. Thanks to his Vampire body, he didn't need sleep and can stay active as long as he regularly drinks blood.

So he might accept her offer to relieve some stress soon.

-

Nodding at her, Dio just simply jumped directly from the main mast of the ship, leaving a pouting Natalia.

The wind blew strongly as he fell from such height, but Dio was not bothered by it.

Suddenly wings like ice gliders formed on his hand and back, making his fall very slow as he reached the ground. And with a small impact, not damaging the ship deck, Dio landed safely on the Deck as the other vampires and mind-controlled humans started to greet him respectfully by lowering their heads.