Chapter 14 - Vampire powers

As the boy limped toward Dio, Wang Chan was initially angered by the boy's baptism.

But as soon as he noticed how the boy's eyes looked lifeless and the way he walked, he became excited as he exclaimed, "Congratulations, Dio-sama! Dio-sama now has gained the power of gods! ALL HAIL DIO-SAMA!" He shouted the last part, eyeing the guards.

As if noticing the implication, the guards shouted alongside, "ALL HAIL DIO-SAMA"

Noticing the situation, almost all of the people were fearful but some felt as if they sensed Dio was truly a god, while a very few of them even had greed in their eyes. After all, humans are the cruelest creatures on earth. They fear and are greedy for the unknown and want everything.

Sadly for them, Dio had a keen sense of judging people and keeping them in control. He had already been betrayed by a few people he had trusted in his previous life.

Dio just looked at them lazily and replied to them with a "Hn."

As the boy reached his range, Dio directly inserted two of his fingers into his head. His fingers entered the skull of the boy so easily, that seemed as if he used a super hot knife to cut butter.
Some of the people trembled seeing this. And all the greedy thoughts of them disappeared instantly and were replaced with only fear.

As soon as his fingers entered the skull of the boy, Dio started sucking the blood from the boy. As soon as he sucked the blood up, his hunger started to reside and he also felt his body getting more bulkier.

If previously his height was 195 cm (6'5"), then now his height was around 200 cm (6'6"). His instincts were also enhanced. Dio also felt that his control over the energy inside his body has also improved.

After sucking his fill of blood, he pulled his fingers out of the boy's head. The previously bulky body of the boy was now like that of a starving person.

As soon as he pulled out his fingers, the holes on the head of the boy closed up, showing the regenerative powers that the boy had gained after turning into a vampire. What made it interesting is that Dio can literally feel the 'control' he poses over the lesser vampire or Undead he had created.

Just a single command in his thought is enough to make the boy do whatever he wants. He can also alter some thoughts and hormones of the boy. Even if he orders the boy to commit suicide through his thoughts, the boy will do it without any hesitation. But Dio can feel that he will need a lot of energy if he tries to do that through thoughts.

'Interesting... If I sucked the blood from his body, I can control his. What will happen if I pour my blood inside his body? Will he be able to control me or will he be free from my control? This is a bad idea. I will force this little guy to do this experiment and will ask him what he is feeling.'

'But let's not think about this. What I need to do first is to find how to control the Ice creation ability that DIO had. As the ability or affinity should not be affected by my transmigration, after all, it depends on the body and not the soul. And I will need to prepare myself for the upcoming fight.'

Soon his attention returned to the boy, who now had become a hideous creature as his pale greyish skin, deep red eyes with black pupils, and sharp shark-like teeth were highlighted. But Dio could still sense the pleasure that the boy felt when he sucked the blood out of him.

The boy twitched a few times and let out a loud 'Wrrryyyyyy!' with the sound of that of a girl's scream.

Frowning at the berserk and chaotic mind of the boy that Dio was now able to sense, he let out a 'Humph' sound and ordered, "Calm down."

As if his words were magic, the boy instantly returned back to reality.

"W-What!?"

When the boy returned back to reality, he was shaken to the core. He remembered how his mind was in a chaotic state and the hunger he felt and how he attacked his own boss's boss. What shook him more was how his previous healthy look was now replaced by the new skinny look.

His boy trembled and almost cried when someone patted his shoulder. Looking at Dio, his mind was hazy, but he still clearly heard, "Don't worry. This is just a small side effect. As long as you consume some blood, you will return to your original state."

Dio smiled a little at the boy and looked at him and continued, "Can you feel the strength within your body? This is something anyone could only dream about. You have become an Undead, a being that can drink blood to grow strong and have superhuman abilities! The only side effect of being an Undead is that you cannot get in contact with sunlight otherwise they will be burnt to their core."

{A/N: Undead represents beings like Ghouls, Zombies, Blood Servants(Lesser Vampires are turned into Ghoulish beings by a Vampire and their bloodline slowly turns their mentality and makes them loyal to their masters.) etc. In short, they are considered as the minions of Vampires. I was in a bit of a dilemma about their species, but decided to just make them Undead.}

The boy calmed a little down as he took a few deep breaths. Dio continued, "What's your name?"

The boy flinched a little, probably because of being frightened and surprised by the aura of Dio, but he quickly replied, "M-My n-name is Jason, Dio-sama."

Taking his hands away from the boy's shoulder, he continued, "Jason? You have the same name as Jason from the ancient Greek mythological hero and leader of the Argonauts! That's a good name. I have high hopes for you. I can feel that you will have a bright future as long as you follow me." Saying this he returned to his previous static face.

What he didn't know was that this is a way for Dio to brainwash him.

From what Dio can perceive is that the Body has a small ambition, probably something like earning for a happy life and live leisurely.

As long as a person doesn't have any high ambition, they become a perfect target being used by the higher up and become more loyal to them.

After all, being a low ambitious person never tries to rebel against their bosses as long as they are not highly pressured and stay loyal for as long as they're alive.

Also, he feels a little different from the zombies, ghouls and vampires from the movie. He has dark sclera while his eyes are glowing dark red.

Something akin to the Cartoon version of Reverse Flash.

Although this is the first time he saw an Undead created by himself, Dio still thought that he should at least make Jason loyal to him if he turns out to have special abilities, like he should have, that is, his ice manipulation abilities.

Thus when Dio praised and said that he had hopes for Jason, Jason got an ambition and mission, a mission to live up to Dio's expectations.

This was because Dio altered a few hormones and emotions of the Boy, thus making him unconsciously loyal to him.

---

4 days left for my Last CS exam!!

( /^ω^)/♪ ♪ ♪ \(^ω^\ )
⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾ ♪~('ε` )
♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ) 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Start rolling up Power Stones and join my dead Discord!
Link: https://discord.gg/jBhgdnS4

Also remember to give me a heart on my profile! idk what it's about, but wanna feel good about having a lot of hearts XD.