Chapter 23- *Title at the End*

=====

When Moses stopped his track, Dio felt a little disappointed. So he tried to taunt Moses to see if would come to his death.

'Why can't these stand users be as hot-blooded as Jonathan? At least they would have been easy to kill.'

With that, he examined the room and the other Hamon Users that had come to the pre-war conference. He saw Tonpetty, Amala, Akar, and Champo. The last two were adults who were the users of stand [Darknight] and [Shelled Shocked].

The other stand users were prepared to help Moses if something happens and he loses. While Tonpetty tried to reach out to save the Hamon user who was captured by us but was stopped by Natalia, Noah, and Haru.

Moses, noticing that Dio was not looking at him at all, felt angry and rushed toward him, while still maintaining caution, knowing that Dio could not become the Leader of Vampires if he was weak. His speed was so fast that it created a small air boom. It appeared as if he was a blur as he reached Dio within a fraction of a second and punched him.

"Ora!"

Dio sensing danger dodged the attack instantly. And as soon as he dodged he opened his palm aiming toward Moses as suddenly an ice spike burst out of it. Another sonic boom was heard as several ice spikes quickly formed a small cut on Moses's ear and cheeks. Moses's eyes shot up and his eyes contracted in surprise.

'How could he be as fast as me? I'm a stand user!'

Moses was barely able to avoid the attack and save his head from that attack! With that, he became more cautious. Because of his stand, his all stats was upgraded making his stronger than his peers, thus making him a bit arrogant. With that, his face became serious and his eyes turned sharp.

Knowing that it would be disadvantageous for them if he waited any more, Dio looked at Natalia and ordered, "Dew it."

As soon he said it, Natalia, who was fighting Tonpetty and other Hamon users, had a smug formed on her face. She and the other Vampire suddenly jumped a few meters away as Natalia suddenly snapped her finger. Just as she did this, all the Hamon users and even the stand users started to feel dizzy.

Yes, with the rats that Dio had planted in the ranks of Hamon users, he mixed Natalia's poison in their food and wine. With a lot of practice and experience, the amount of poison she could produce was upgraded from 2 ml directly to 40 ml! And not to mention the lethality of the poison and the ability to turn the poison active and dormant as long as she wants.

Just a single drop of her poison is able to kill tens of wild mongooses! One of the animals which has the strongest resistance to poison!

Her poison is so strong that it can literally melt a corpse when it is in an active state but acts like a normal acid when in a Dormant state.

As the people in Hamon temple usually don't drink and rarely go out of the Temple, they had never ever drank Wine, making them believe that this is normal even if it was not.

Normal people would have started to scream in pain when drinking it but for Hamon users, it just leaves a little burning feeling.

Then this poison travels through the whole body, ready to become active.

-

As soon as Natalia snapped her finger and activated the poison, all the Hamon users including Tonpetty directly fell to the ground as their bodies turned purple instantly. Although Hamon provides the body with poison resistance, Natalia's poison is not just any poison. And let's not forget that this poison turns people into Vampires.

On the other hand, all of them started to feel dizzy.

Their skin also turned purple, while the white part of their eyes has turned dark grey while purple veins can be seen pulsing in them, and they were bleeding from their nostrils and mouth. But they are still able to fight due to the Stand Hamon.
Knowing that they will die if they didn't do anything, Akar, the user of [Darknight] rushed toward Dio in a final attempt to kill him.

"Moses, leave this devil to me! You go fight the other vampires!"

"But-!"

"Not Buts! This is not a time for argument. Yes, your stand might be useful, but it will not work against him!"

Moses had a frown but knowing that this was not the right time, he proceeded to kill Noah, a big mistake on his part.

"Bastard, Die!! [Darknight- Sword Barridge]!"