Part twenty two- If I Needed a Pet Dog, I Would Have Bought One.

Sorry about the long wait! I'm a little bit crazy and out of place since school has just gone back hahaha :) Oh the dreaded year 12. This chapter is ALL about Slade and Violet, so I hope you enjoy ;D don't forget to leave lots of comments, I love reading them!

************************************************************************************************************

I’m The Option You Shouldn’t Have Chosen- Part twenty two- If I Needed a Pet Dog, I Would Have Bought One.              

 I held my hand up to my mouth and gasped. What had I done? Slade took a step back and stared at me. He looked angry and confused all in one.

My body was shaking and I felt as if I needed to leave and get as far away as possible. As I took a step in the direction of the door, Slade flew towards me and slammed me into a wall. I didn’t have time to step aside to try and stop the impact and a cry of pain escaped my lips as my back hit the wall and winded me.

“So you want to play rough?” Slade asked with a snicker while moving his hands to my shoulders so he could keep me in place. “Because Darling, you should know by now that I do rough best.” I looked into his eyes and saw that they had gone a menacing shade of red. What did that even mean? That whenever he got angry he also got blood thirsty? Realizing that, that actually made sense made my heart feel like it skipped a beat.

“N-no!” I stuttered while trying to move my arms. Slapping him was a really, really bad idea. What was I thinking?

Slade moved one of his hands into my hair and pulled my head back. I winced as a sharp pain spread through to my temples. “Did I ask you to speak? Do you think you deserve to speak?” This was the side of Slade that I hated. The side where it seems like all humanity is switched off and he goes into full controlling vampire mode. How easy would it be for him to forget that I am fragile and breakable? I had never broken a bone in my life and I wasn’t ready to have one broken any time soon.

“I’m s-sorry Master!” I half yelled while trying to move my hands up to his wrists. I just wanted the pain in my head to stop. Why did I have to go and be such an idiot? No matter what though, I was right; he really was giving me Isabella’s leftovers. And that on its own was so beyond degrading, nothing could honestly make me feel more like scum. Slade literally had no rights over me! I mean, he kidnapped me and he sure as hell shouldn’t be getting away with it.

“Sometimes, sorry doesn’t cut it.” Slade said through clenched teeth as he started to drag me out of the room by my hair. I only just managed to keep upright and keep my feet moving as we went down the hall. I clenched my teeth and tried to forget the pain. I felt like a dog being dragged on a leash, only I was a human getting dragged by my hair; and it hurt!

Slade stopped in front of my bedroom door and finally removed his hands from my hair. It wasn’t until then that I noticed a few tears had run down my face. He looked at me with utter disgust. “Maybe later, when you’re not up for trying to challenge a vampire, you can come by my office and we can discuss some things. I’m sure you’ve got some questions? But with the way you’ve acted you’ll be damn lucky if I answer them!” I saw Slade’s hand come towards me before I had a chance to do anything about it. And before I could get my footing right; he pushed me into my room and I tripped over my own feet and tumbled to the floor. “You know what Violet, if I needed a pet dog, I would have gone to the store and bought one. So maybe instead of acting like a fucking untrained puppy, you should try and act more mature. Unless you need me to train you?”

I shook my head as if to say ‘no’ and heard Slade shut my door on his way out. And then like always, I started to silently cry. I eventually moved my head and I swear I felt myself get carpet burn on my face. That was going to look just great! But then again I shouldn’t really be worrying about my looks right now.