Part eight- Bound.

I’m The Option You Shouldn’t Have Chosen- Part eight- Bound.

Let’s get this over and done with. I thought as Slade unlocked the door to the basement and dungeons while still gripping my arm. This was where I first ended up, down in the lock up cells that smelt like mould and death. Slade lead me through a large metal door that he unlocked with a key that hung around a chain on his neck, I had never noticed that is was there before.

I started to feel sick as I walked through the door, it looked like a medieval torturing room; whips and other sickening devices were hanging on the walls and it looked like many people had been in here. The walls were covered in dried up blood and it was almost as if you could see rotted flesh on the cement floors.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Stand over there." Slade spoke with no emotion as he pointed to and 'X' that had been painted in white on the floor in the centre of the room.

"Yes Master." I replied while walking over to the spot on the floor. My legs felt like jelly and I could feel my head starting to spin. What was he going to do to me?

I watched as Slade walked across the room to the wall with the whips on it and I was surprised as he chose the smallest one there. I had never been whipped before but I had seen it in moves and to be quite honest, it scared the shit out of me.

He walked over with almost a regretful look in his eyes. Maybe he was thinking of past people he had hurt? Not that it would matter, vampires have no soul.

"Actually." Slade thought while staring at me, "I think we'll settle for something else this time."

He smiled an evil grin as I saw his fangs poke out over his lips.

"Why?" I asked in a quiet voice. "I got you the information that you wanted."

"But you also got caught."

I didn't see how that mattered, he got what he wanted and dobbed Alec in to higher authorities, yet I was still being punished.

"This will hurt, because I'll make it hurt. You need to learn."

I wanted to scream and shout at him to let him know that one day I would get him back, and I'd get him back bad. If I was to die in this place, he'd be dying with me. I won't be going down without a fight and if I'm going down, he'll be going down with me.

"I'm sorry Master." I said as he stepped closer to me, fangs barred. Slade didn't have a crazed look in his eyes but you could tell that he was out for blood.

I felt his breath on my neck and it all seemed like when he'd first taken me inside and chained me to the wooden chair, I knew the pain that was going to come.