Part seven- Seducing The Devil.

I’m The Option You Shouldn’t Have Chosen- Part seven- Seducing The Devil.

"So, how are things?" Alex asked me.

"Things were a bit out of control after the day that you guys kidnapped me and you'd think that I hated you for it, but I don't." I said lying, because I really did hate him, and all vampires for that matter. If they- as in Blake, Darton and Alec hadn't kidnapped me, I wouldn't be here having to be some form of slave for a blood sucking monster.

"Well welcome to the Underworld." Alec replied with a grin. Even though if you think about it, they are the underworld even though they're above ground.

"Glad to be here." I said while matching his grin and looking him up and down. Getting back onto the subject of trying to seduce him for some form of secret. Hell, I didn't even know what I was meant to be looking for.

"Want to go and sit somewhere, get to know each other?" He asked with an un-spoken message in his words.

"My study." I heard Slade speak through the ear piece.

"We could go in Slade's study, it's just across the hall." I suggested to Alec.

"Wont he mind?"

"No, it should be fine, I mean, it'll be more fun for me if he doesn't like it." I said with a grin.

Alec put his hand behind my back and guided me into Slade's study. I walked across the room and sat down on top of his desk as Alec closed the door and started to walk towards me. He stopped in front of me and raised his hand up behind my head as if to guide my head towards him.

"No." I said and he looked at me as if I was crazy. I guess denying a vampire is a bit crazy, considering their strength. But I knew what I was doing. "You're on MY territory, so I take control."

"You're actually on my territory." Slade spoke through the ear piece again. I wanted to yell at him and tell him to shut up, but since I couldn't really do that I just had to calm my attitude and focus on my main task. This mission.

"Is that so?" Alec questioned.

"What?" I asked with a mischievous look, "Don't like the idea?"

"It just brings up some memories."

"What type of memories?" I asked with curiosity. This was it, the hit that we needed. Well, that Slade needed.

“Something I can’t tell you.”

“Ohh come on,” I said while walking closer to Alex and stroking my hand along his chest, “You obviously need to talk about it.”

“I definitely don’t need to talk about it with some pathetic human,” He said while growing angrier. “That’s all she was!”