Part sixteen -Forky Spoony? No Thank You.

So this is actually like 4 word pages hahaha, but probably two on here...

Anyway, considering the computer is being crappy, I think I made a fairly good effort :)

Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and thankyou to all of my lovely fans and readers! xox

I’m The Option You Shouldn’t Have Chosen- Part sixteen –Forky Spoony? No Thank You.

“It’s for your own safety.” Slade growled while hovering over me. I ended up being sent to his room after we got home, he soon followed in and then he had a mood swing of ‘I must be horny now’.

“I c-can’t do this with you.” I stuttered back. I was so scared, being a virgin; it seemed incredibly weird to have a man hovering over me in this position. Yes, we still had clothes on, but knowing what was to come is what scared me.

“As far as I’m concerned, you don’t get a say.” He leaned closer to sniff my neck. “Now that everyone knows who you are this is something we have to do.”

“But why?” I almost cried while trying to fidget further away from him.

“We need to. It will mark my scent through your body, through your blood and through your veins. Violet, it NEEDS to be done. I should have done it a long time ago. You are in danger if I don’t, it may be the only thing to save you if another vampire comes along and takes you.”

It seemed like one whole big lie, my life in general seemed like a fucking like. Vampires weren’t supposed to be real! And I sure as hell wasn’t meant to be in the running to be a vampire’s bride. Maybe I was really going insane? I mean, there is a vampire hovering over the top of me, telling me that I could die if we don’t have sex. Like come on, this is ridiculous!

“Isn’t there some kind of law against this?” I asked.

“Do you want to be sent back to the dungeons?” Slade asked with a frustrated sigh.

“I don’t even know what to do! Plus, I’m terrified of you.”

“I’m thinking of your safety.” He replied while scanning his eyes down my body. I was still wearing the pretty silk dress from the dinner.

“No, you’re thinking of your dick!” I almost yelled. I regretted it when I saw the look on his face.

I felt his hand move to the back of my head and he ripped back my hair, making me arch my back up.

“Don’t EVER speak to me like that.” Slade snarled at me.

“S-Sorry Master.” I stuttered while squinting my eyes from the pain in my head. What was I supposed to do in this situation?