Part nine- Out For The Kill.

I’m The Option You Shouldn’t Have Chosen- Part nine- Out For The Kill.

“Get your filthy eyes off of her.” Slade said while looking me up and down. I could tell that I would look like a mess, for once I really did feel like a filthy human, like they all called me. “Now what did you want?”

“It doesn’t matter.” I replied. He couldn’t get away with treating me like shit and then pretty much flaunting Isabella in my face. I would use that lime shampoo and I’d make sure he’d know about it!

“Then why did you waste my time?” Slade almost yelled.

"I’m sorry Master.” Was all I said before turning and leaving, I headed back to my bathroom so I could finally take the shower that I needed. I made sure that I lathered as much of the shampoo that I could in my hair and then washed my arms and legs with it too.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around my hair and dried myself. I walked over to the draws beside my bed and opened them to find only lacy underwear. Of course, I thought. How hard was it to supply someone with decent clothes? This would be something I’d wear for someone I loved. Not for some pervy vampire.

I still couldn’t help but feel a little bit sexy once I had put them on, I continued to search the drawers but all I found was a silk, black, nighty. I’m guessing Slade liked the colour black, but what did he have planned for me? I was starting to feel a bit scared.

I walked over to my door and twisted the handle, I was surprised when it opened, thinking that Slade would have locked it again. Unless he wanted me to get out that is, well he’ll get his wish because I could no longer stand being cooped up in this room. I didn’t even like calling it my room. At home was where my room was, in a house that held my loving family. If only there was a way, that I could get a note to them. I wanted them to know that I was okay-for now.

As I tiptoed out of my ‘room’, I slowly stopped in front of his study. What I was doing was dangerous. I stopped worrying a little as all I could hear were Isabella’s moans coming through the study door, it was disgusting really. Although he was probably doing it near my room on purpose so I’d have to suffer.

Little did he know that I was going to stroll through his house and get myself a nice meal. Suck on that, jerk face. I thought.

As I walked into the kitchen I was surprised to see Darcy leaning over the stove-top preparing something that smelt delicious and made my stomach rumble.

“That smells amazing!” I commented while a look of shock came over Darcy’s face as she turned and looked at me. I still couldn’t get over how young she looked. Does Slade fancy stealing young girls like me? “Don’t worry,” I said with a smile as she stared at me like I was crazy, “I’m allowed to be out.”

It was a little lie, but oh well, I just didn’t want her running to Slade. I was here to eat, so that’s what I’d do.

“You had me worried Miss Violet.”

“No need to worry about me.” I said while walking towards her to get a look at what she was cooking. “Why do you talk so old fashioned?”

“It’s how Slade raised me.”

“Wait raised you?” I asked shocked, “How long have you been here for?”