Part twenty four- One Sided Deals

You guys are really lucky right now, considering I should be sleeping as I have to get up at 6 am. But I'm sure you guys will appreachiate this, even though its not very long. i wanted to keep going but I need to go to bed hahaha, anyways, enjoy! xox

************************************************************************************************************

I’m The Option You Shouldn’t Have Chosen- Part twenty four- One Sided Deals

I had once again found myself sitting in Slade’s study. The burning in my throat had intensified, especially with Isabella’s blood on my clothes. It was like I had a heightened sense of smell and every second that passed was more agonizing then the last. I needed blood but not for my body, I needed the blood for my sanity. Slade sat across from me in front of his computer and had a thoughtful look on his face while he tapped on the corner of his desk. My ‘punishment’ hadn’t come yet. And I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about what it could be.

But then again, I doubt I’d be sitting here in this lousy chair if it was going to be something harsh and painful. I was happy that I hadn’t been taken directly into the dungeons. After I handed the dagger over to Slade, he had commanded for me to wait in his study for him to return. I guess he took care of Isabella and I was really hoping he had sent her home. The last thing I needed was for Slade to be inconsiderate and let her stay.

I wish I had killed her. All I needed to hit with the silver was her heart and she would have been gone. But now everything will be a bigger mess and I doubt a vampire such as herself was going to let me get away with trying to kill her.

A thought occurred to me. A thought I really, really didn’t like. If Isabella came for me, I was going to need Slade’s protection. I was surprisingly lucky to come across real silver and who knows what would have happened if it wasn’t real. Well for one I’d probably be dead.

“Is everything slowly unraveling in that little brain of yours?” Slade’s voice broke me out of my thoughts and I looked up to see he was smirking at me. He had such a charming smirk, it shouldn’t be allowed. In saying that, the look on his face told me he knew exactly what I had just figured out.

“Well, it’s not like you would actually let her touch me, right?” I questioned as my heart rate sped up.

“That depends.” Slade replied with a grin as he folded his arms behind his head and leaned back in his comfy looking desk chair. “You have been quite a hassle and why I am truly intrigued by this ‘witch’ side of you, maybe my life would be easier if I was to let Isabella kill you. Unless that is, you will agree to everything I say.” He was baiting me and he knew it. Slade wanted to make me mad; he wanted to see if I’d react badly or if I could control myself. I think we all knew what the answer to that was though.

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at Slade in a childish way. “What do you want?”

“I don’t think you’re in any position to get snarky.” He answered and almost looked like he wanted to smile. Almost. “You need to remember that I hold all the power.”

“Of course I remember that!” I exclaimed. “But I’m agitated. I’m bored. My throat burns and I’m sick of being treated like a little girl!” I got up off of the chair with a huff. I was sick of listening to Slade talk to me like a child. I didn’t think a child would stab a vampire. I didn’t think a child would lust for blood and I sure as hell didn’t think a child would push the limits like I was.

I was just reaching for the door knob when Slade grabbed my wrist lightly to stop me. He spun me around so I was facing him while he still held onto my wrist. “Look, I’m sorry for ‘ruining your life’ as you have put it. But now it is what it is.”