Vampire

MC's POV:

Walking alone on the streets of this beautiful small town- Duskwood, at night, I realised how much my life has changed.

I have friends, who care about me, who trust me. They have become like my family. I have Jake. I don't even know him. I have never seen him. Never heard his voice. But I still love him. But I am afraid that I am dangerous for them. Too dangerous. I cannot control my actions once I loose control, When my vampire side takes over. But that only happens when I am thirsty, very thirsty- for blood. Human blood.

And right now.. I am thirsty. It has been 2 weeks since I last drank human blood. If I don't get blood, I'll either go feral or die. I need to find someone soon.

But I see noone around. Usually, the streets are empty. Little to no people hang around. And that's because of that MWAF- Hannah's kidnapper.

Speaking of Hannah, I know who that is. She knows me. I know why she sent my number to her group. She had seen me transform into my real self. She had seen me transform into a vampire. She made a deal with me in order to not tell anyone about me. I had no choice but to accept. The deal was that I would have to help her whenever she needed and in exchange, she'll keep my secret to herself.

I am not an evil vampire. I don't kill anyone. I only drink blood from a human until they feel unconscious. But when they wake up, the pain they feel is unbearable. That's why I try to avoid to drink blood from these humans as much as possible. But soon, I'll be loosing control on myself, and I'll attack on any human in sight. Be it a kid or an adult. I am afraid I won't be able to stop until I drink the last drop of blood from their body.

Walking around in search of my prey for nearly an hour, I spotted someone. Finally! It was a tall man. Wearing black hoodie. He was covered in black from head to toe. Without wasting another second, I approached him. He was shocked to see me..

"M-MC?" he called out to me. How did he knew my name? "How do you know my name? Who are you?" I asked. If he was someone who Knew me, I had to know him too.. I cannot hurt someone I know. I won't be able to.

"Uh.. It's me.. Jake." I froze. What was he doing here? Isn't it dangerous for him to walk around. He's a wanted hacker! "What are you doing walking around here like that? Isn't it dangerous for you?"

"First you tell me.. What are you doing in Duskwood? You promised me not to come here MC! It's dangerous for you!" Little did he knew I was a vampire with super speed. I can go anywhere in a matter of seconds. But I am stuck here because my powers are getting weak. Before I could reply, I felt my knees getting weak.. I was dying.. I needed blood!

Before I could collapse down on the floor, Jake grabbed me in his arms.. "MC.. MC! What happened? Are you alright?" He asked me with pure concern.

"Blood... I need blood."

"What? Why? What do you mean?"

"I need blood, Jake. Right now! I need to drink it!"

"What are you saying? Why would you drink blood?"

I was about to reply.. But my body decided to do that on my behalf instead. My skin started getting paler.. My eyes glowing red.. My sharp fangs didn't take long to make their appearance.

Jake just stared at me in shock. He still had me in his arms.. I expected him to scream and run away from me, but he didn't.

"M-Mc.. What is.. What is happening to you.. Your eyes.. Your teeth... MC?"

"I am a vampire, Jake! I need blood otherwise.."

"Otherwise?"

"Otherwise I'll die!"