Back

A/N: Hey guys!

Another update after such a long time :')

I just got busy with life and other things but I'll try to update more frequently now.
*Try*

Anyway, this story is the continuation of the story 'Depression' because I thought Jake doesn't deserve to be left sad like that :'(
_____________________________________

Jake's POV:

Life just feels so empty now that she's no longer here with me. By killing herself, she didn't just end her life, but.. She took away my everything from me too. It feels like I just lost the purpose of my living.

She didn't even think about how devastated I would be after she's gone. How can she be so selfish? How can she just leave me all alone like this?

I completely blame myself for her death. It's entirely my fault. If I would have paid attention to her, talked to her, comforted her, maybe she would have been sitting here on this couch with me, in my arms. Maybe I would be hearing her laughter and seeing that breathtaking smile of hers. Maybe I would have been staring at those beautiful eyes of hers. But.. I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most. I wasn't there to comfort her when she felt so broken.

I wasn't there for her when she felt so alone.. That she just.. Chose death over staying with me.

I get up from the couch and stare at my reflection in the mirror. I have become so skinny, my skin.. Is paler than ever. These ugly dark circles under my eyes. My eyes, which were once filled with hope, are now looking so dull and dead.

I sighed and dragged my feet to my laptop.

It's no use anymore.

What should I run from the FBI for now?

It's all just.. Useless.

This running away from them.. Took my everything away from me.

It's about time I give up too.

"I am giving up." I whispered.

"No. You're not." A voice startled me. I looked around my room for the source of the voice but there was no one.

Great. I am going insane now.

"Jake." A soft voice said.

I closed my eyes, trying to block that voice out.

I am loosing my sanity.

The one thing I had with me.

"Look at me Jake.... Open your eyes." I felt someone cupping my cheeks.

Hesitantly, I opened my eyes to stare into those beautiful (E/C) eyes that I always loved staring into.

My eyes widened as I started at.. Her!

"MC?!" I leaped out of my seat to hug her but instead, I passed right through her.

"What the-"

"I am still dead Jake." She chuckled.

"You can't touch me unless I allow you to." She smiled.

"But.. What.. How.."

"I am a ghost now." She said and sat down on my seat.

"Are you really here or am I hallucinating?" I asked.

I had unshed tears in my eyes. Seeing her in front of me again, brought all those strong feelings I had for her on the surface.

"I am here Jake. I came back for you." She said and got up to hug me.

I wrapped my arms around her and led out a sigh of relief when I was able to touch her.

We stood like that, in each other's embrace as I expressed all my sorrow, happiness and joy with my tears.

***

"Stop smiling at her so much." MC narrowed her eyes at the blonde woman who was asking me for some directions.

It had been a year since she came back and life had gotten a bit better.

With MC's help, I was able to fake my death so that the FBI was finally off of my trails.

"Thank you so much! What did you say was your name again?" The blonde asked me in a sweet tone while smiling brightly.

My MC's smile is so much more prettier.

"When will you get lost?!" MC practically growled at the woman who obviously couldn't see or hear her.

"Jay." I replied.

"Nice name." She said. "I'll see you around, Jay." she winked at me, catching me totally off guard.

MC's eyes started glowing in pure rage.

Just as the woman took a step to walk, MC pushed her away so hard that she fell on the ground, face first.

"MC." I lowly whispered in warning.

"She was flirting with you when I am literally standing beside you!" MC said and huffed as I helped the woman in standing up.

"Thank you Jay." The woman smiled.

"It's no problem."

"It is problem! Tell her to get lost or I will." MC threatened to me.

No way was I letting that happen.

"Uh.. It was nice meeting you but I must leave now. I am already late and my girlfriend must be getting mad."

The woman's smiled vanished as quickly as it had come. "Oh." She said in disappointment and left.

"Hah bitch! Take that!" MC crossed her arms in front of her chest as I laughed at her antics.

"Don't worry MC. I am all yours." I said and intertwined our hands together.

"You're mine." She softly said and leaned her head on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of her being so close to me...

I won't do the same mistake again.

_____________________________________

A/N:

Do leave a vote :) <3