Surprise

A/N: Hello people!

I wrote this story upon request by siwhwkfhwjnd

I know this took a lot longer to come out and I apologise for that :')

I hope you like it :)

______________________________________

I was sitting in my favourite place, watching the scene unfold in front of me.

Two of my men were plucking his nails off of his fingers and toes while the man kept screaming in agony. However, this still wasn't enough to get him to open his mouth and give us the information we require.

"Theo." I called out to my right hand man, making him to pause his action. "Yes, MC?"

"Cut off his fingers. Maybe then he'll leave his stubbornness." I commanded.

"Alright."

Theo took his sweet time to torture the man who tried to betray all of us. He thought he could get away with it, what a fool. Now I just wanted to know why and for whom he was secretly working for.

Just then Selina, one of my most trusted employees entered the torture room.

"MC. I got her. I got his daughter." She smirked.

"Very well." I said and stood up from my chair and asked Theo to stop.

I bent down in front of the exhausted man, with a dangerous glint in my eyes.

"Anthony McKinley." He looked straight into my eyes, not backing down. I tightly gripped his hair and pulled his head back as I glared at him. "I've got your daughter. Angelica is the name, yes?" I smirked when I saw his eyes widen.

"I really didn't want to this but seeing as you don't leave me with a choice, I'll have to deal with that 5 year old little angel of yours." I smiled innocently but there was nothing innocent about what I was talking about.

"No! No please! Don't hurt her! My daughter has nothing to do with this. I beg you! Leave her out of this." He pleaded but I ignored him and got up.

"Theo." I extended my hand towards him and he immediately understood what for.

Theo handed me a knife as I got ready to leave the room.

"No! I'll tell you! I'll tell you everything! Please let Angelica go!"

I smirked.

"That's what I thought."

***

I was sitting in my office after dealing with all that shit.

Hannah's case had me greatly distracted from my own life and duties but now it was all over. She was found and finally safe with her friends and family.

The satisfaction that I had felt when she was finally found was beyond measure. It actually felt good helping someone instead of making them miserable.

I don't even know why I accepted to help these people but I just did.

And to be honest, I am happy that I did.

These people made me experience what a normal life would be, minus all that kidnapping and man without a face crap. They made me feel what having friends look like. How good it feels when there's someone who cares about you. Who... Loves you.

Love. Whenever I think about this word, only one name comes to my mind.

Jake.

I just wonder where and how he is right now.