You left me : part 2

***

9 years later:

It has been freaking 9 years since I last heard from him! 9 years! I have been living with Jessy ever since my son was born. I wasn't capable of raising him alone. I didn't knew how to be a parent, since I never really had a good parent. I didn't wanted my son to live the same life as me. But I am a completely changed person now.

I come home late- drunk and completely wasted after I come back from partying in clubs, making out and hooking up with random people.

I still had a bottle of whisky in my hand when my son, Tristan, came towards me. "Mom! See, I won the first prize in the computer quiz today!" he squealed with joy.

Computer quiz?!  Heh.. Did I forget to mention that this little thing here, looks exactly like his father... Same black hair and crystal blue eyes. He's been in love with computers ever since he was 4 years old. "Get away you filth." I slurred out my words.

"MC! That's not how you should talk to him! And look at you! Oh my god!.... Tristan, go back to your room.. We'll talk to your mom tomorrow, she is not fine right now, Okay?" "Okay, aunt Jessy. Please take care, mom." he said and went straight to his room.

"MC, he's your son. Why do you hate him so much? Look at him. He loves you to bits! And how much have you had to drink today? Why are you coming so late? Who were you with today? What did you do?" she fired question upon question on me. "Just shut the hell up, Jessica Hawkins!" I screamed. She froze on hearing her full name from my mouth. I had never called her Jessica before. That was the name only and only Jake used to call her.

I went straight to my room, and slept. I woke up at around noon the next day, my head was hurting like hell. I went to the bathroom, took off my clothes and spent another 30 minutes or so showering.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to eat something. Jessy and Tristan were laughing and playing around like usual. I ignored them and went to make myself some breakfast.

"Mom! Goodmorning! How are you feeling right now?" Tristan came up to me. "Fine." I rudely answered. "Really?" "I SAID I AM FINE. ARE YOU DEAF?" I shouted at him and he flinched, I felt guilty for treating him like this. It wasn't his fault for what his father did.

"Geez..calm down, lady!" Jessy said. Caressing Tristan's hair. "Mom is in a bad mood right now, Tristan. We'll talk to her when her mood is good." "Okay, aunty." He said and went outside to play in the park with his friends.

"Before you say anything to me, I know I shouldn't treat him like that but Jessy.. Do you think I feel any good talking to him like that?"

"Then why do you speak to him like that? MC, he is your son! You have been taking out all your frustration on him for what his father did!"

"I know." I whispered out.

Tristan's POV:

Mom always talks to me like that. Aunt Jessy always gives me reasons for mom's behaviour but I know that she hates me. Mom doesn't love me but I love her so much.

She never told me anything about dad. Whenever I ask her about him. She gets angry and then cries. I don't like it when she is crying. I hate to see her sad. I just want mom to be happy and love me. I don't want dad to be with us if he doesn't care about mom. He doesn't deserve to be with mom!

I was thinking all this and was walking towards the park when I was brought out of my thoughts by a loud horn of a bus that was coming straight towards me... I stood there wide eyed and screamed "MOM!" I was quickly pulled away from the road by a man. He had grabbed me in his arms and I was hugging him and crying. "Mom.. Mom" I kept saying.