Traitor MC

Finally, it was the night of the Pine Glade Festival, Jennifer's death's 10 year anniversary... Hannah's death day.

I was walking towards my cabin in the forest, where my dear MWAF was already waiting for me. He saw me coming, and took his mask off. He smiled and stared down at me with his light brown eyes, his messy brown hair were fallen on his eyes, his dark hoodie that covered his muscular body. His eyes were shining through the moonlight.

As I stood right in front of him, without any delay, he snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips, and in a blink his lips were pressed on mine. We stood there, in front of the cabin, devouring each other, when we heard a loud gasp.

I pulled away from him and started searching our surroundings for the source of the voice. "Someone's here." I said looking at MWAF. He took out his gun ready to shoot whoever it was, but even after searching for 10 minutes, we didn't find anyone.

Me: I think whoever it was, got scared and ran away.

MWAF: I think you're right, babe.

Me: so... Let's finish this, shall we?

MWAF: Of course.. Finally the wait is over.

We went inside the cabin, and I stood in front of a chained Hannah. Poor thing. She's been crying all the while being here, she has been refusing the food we gave her, dumb girl, she made herself weak on her own.

Me: Time for you to pay for your sins, Hannah.

Just then we heard some noise. Someone was inside the cabin. I looked over at MWAF and he had noticed the sound too. We both were staring at the door when a person wearing a black hoodie walked in. He wasn't alone. Lilly was there with him too.

Lilly: M-MC? You? So Jake was right!

Just then I realised that the man with Lilly was none other than Jake himself. Shit.

Jake: Why? Why MC? I trusted you and you broke my trust! You were the one to kidnap Hannah.. You were working with the kidnapper all along! Why did you do this?

He sounded hurt and betrayed. Lilly was full on crying. Seeing and hearing them, Hannah started crying again.

Hannah: Lilly? Jake? Please help me! They have been torturing me and they are about to kill me.

Lilly pushed aside us and ran over to her sister. Both of them were hugging and crying.

MWAF: If you say, I'll end these two too, babe.

Jake: Babe?! Who is this MC? And why did you do this?

Me: Tie him up.. I'll take care of Lilly.

I said to MWAF and he attacked on Jake, while I ran over to Lilly, yanking her back by pulling her hair. She cried out in pain. I quickly chained her up beside her crying sister. By the time I was done, Jake was tied up too.

Me: I didn't wanted to do this... But now I'll have to kill all three of you.

Before anyone could say or do anything, I grabbed the knife out of MWAF's hand and stabbed Hannah repeatedly atleast over 10 times. There was blood all around, Lilly's cries and Jake's screaming at me to stop were the only sounds heard till afar.

Me: You want to know why I did this? Listen then..... This, your MWAF is my best friend, Austin. He used to like Jennifer Hanson, but when he asked her out, she insulted him in front of everyone. A simple rejection would have been fine, but humiliating him in front of everybody was something he couldn't take in. I was there too when that had happened. Jennifer's father, Michael Hanson, had not stepped back in humiliating him. So, both him and I... Killed Jennifer and threw her body on the road, and this Hannah, had rolled over her.

MWAF: She got out of her car and started looking around and that's when she saw us. She had seen us murder Jennifer.. Both of us were young at the time, so we ran away from there, but I guess we should have ended her then and there only.

Me: Then one day, we crossed paths with Hannah again, she immediately recognised us and started threatening that she'll tell everything to the Police and of course, we couldn't have taken the risk, so we kidnapped her.

MWAF: And made it seem like Michael Hanson was behind all of this.

Jake looked at me with hurtful eyes. He was angry and betrayed.

Jake: Why did you help us then?

Me: To misguide you, of course.

Lilly started crying and cursing at us. She started threatening to report us to the police.. She shouldn't have done that. Because Austin lost his mind and shot her dead, without thinking twice. "Now, would you like to do this honour, babe?" he asked me nodding towards Jake. "Sure. I'd love to." I replied and smiled at him.

Me: Time for you to say goodbye to the world, Jake.

I chuckled loudly. Jake looked horrified. He was begging me to stop, pleading me with his eyes. But sorry dear, it's too late.

Jake: Please, MC.. You can't do this to me...I- I love you.. Please stop.

Me: Sorry Jake, but I am a psychopath...and psychopaths don't love.

I stabbed the knife in his heart, and his breathing began to slow down as both him and I kept staring into each other's eyes... Him, looking at me with eyes filled with a strong emotion of betrayal and disbelief.. And me, with no emotions in my eyes. Both Austin and I were laughing at the three siblings. "You are a traitor, MC.. Traitor." Jake whispered before he took his last breath.