Serial Killer

I am a wanted serial killer. Killing people is the only thing I enjoy. That's what I have been doing since I was 17. I have killed 45 people in total till yet. And I am in no mood to stop it anytime soon.

Why do I kill people? That's because I hate them! I hate everyone! I want to kill every last human on this planet! I don't know what love is as I never got it from anyone.

My real parents, abandoned me. My adoptive parents, always abused and tortured me. My adoptive sister, hated me to bits! She always added more to my hell, both at home and at school. My friends, haha, friends? Those traitor bitches! I hate them! They betrayed me! They just used me and then threw me away like trash! All the teachers hated me, I don't even know why. My boyfriend, cheated on me, with none other than my adoptive sister! I was always bullied and humiliated at school. Always beaten up and abused at home.

So one night, I was fed up. There is a limit to everything. All these people had crossed their limits, and now, I wasn't going to be the same again.

I burnt down my own house, burning my family alive. The satisfaction their screams gave me, was the most pleasurable thing I had recieved from my life. So I wanted more. I took a knife to school one day, and stabbed anyone and everyone that came in my sight. Someone had called the police so I had to run away.

But I didn't stop at that. I wanted more screams. I wanted to see more people looking at me with pleading eyes, begging me to spare their lives. And I have been on the run ever since. Until now, when some Hannah girl had sent my number to her boyfriend, who added me to a group chat with more of their friends. They thought I was the kidnapper. Her Sister, Lilly already accused me of it. But little did they know, kidnapping is not my thing, I only kill.

This wanted hacker, Jake, was helping me in finding this Hannah, who was his half sister. He was doing all this for his half sister! Hannah's friends were doing all this for her! Damn this girl is so lucky! I was so jealous of her! I had decided that I will find her and kill her. How can she have all those things that I never had! I wasn't going to let her have all of that! She was going to die! She had to die.

Just then I got a message from Jake:

Jake: MC?

Me: Yes, Jake?

Jake: I found it.

Me: Found what?

Jake: Hannah's location. I found it.

Me: Great! Where is it? Tell me! I'll go there right now!

Jake: No, you won't go there alone. Inform the police, they'll find her.

Me: No, Jake! Tell me and I'll go and get her. What if the kidnapper knew about the police coming and he did something to Hannah?

Jake: No, he wouldn't know. I am not giving you the location. Sorry, but I can't risk putting you in danger.

Me: Ugh.. Fine. How did you find the location by the way?

Jake: I tracked the kidnapper's cell, when he called.

Me: Smart.

Jake: ;)

Ugh.. He wouldn't tell me the location. Instead, he gave the location to that Lilly, and told her to inform the police. Doesn't he trust me anymore? Nevermind. I'll kill her in the hospital. Then what would you do.

Group chat:

Lilly: Guys! The police found Hannah! She's in the hospital!