Chapter 1

Dennis narrating: "It was the greatest day of my life. The greatest day of Winnie's life. We were no longer just friends as I had always put it. We were now married. We are now zing zings forever. The wedding was filled with several monsters and humans, like Mom and Dad's wedding. During the reception, after we danced, I asked Ericka if there were any good cruises for a honeymoon. She gave me plenty of good ideas but Winnie wanted the one that sails on the Caribbean. I agreed to do that one.

Once the wedding ended, we got in the wedding hearse and Winnie turned on the radio. It happened to be playing More Than a Feeling. Before we drove off, I looked back and saw everyone I knew my whole life standing in front of the hotel entrance. Some were cheering, some were crying, but overall, they were all happy for both of us. We drive away and head to the airport, where we can start the honeymoon on the cruise.

The flight took a while but it was worth the wait to be back in sunny Florida. We stayed at a hotel that night and got on the cruise the next day. It was as big as the Legacy. Only better. I won't say that to Ericka of course but still, it had water slides, more than one pool, a theater. I mean, who wouldn't want to be there. It was amazing and I would definitely do it again. The best part was when Winnie discovered another gift I had inside.

Overall POV: One night, Dennis and Winnie were in their room with Winnie admiring both the view outside and Dennis singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran and playing a guitar. As he finished, Winnie said, "Oh Zing, that was beautiful."

"I knew you'd like it." Dennis smiles. "That song has been popular for over 15 years."
"But you sang it so well." She replied. "I think you should become a singer instead of a, um. Oh what was it, you were going to talk in front of a camera and about soccer."

"Analyst." He said, "Do you really think I have that good of a voice?"

"Would I ever lie to you my zing?" She asks. He thinks about it and asks her to film him while he sings. She posted it on the internet and then they went to sleep.

Days later, they get back to Florida filled with joy and were about to book a flight to LA when the paparazzi came out of nowhere and began taking pictures and asking him questions. One reporter says, "Everyone is going crazy about your video about you singing, are you going to be a music artist?"

Dennis hears the question and says, "Look, my wife and I just got back from our honeymoon and we are trying to get back home and we obviously can't do that with all of you in our way now go bother someone else and leave us be. I'll discuss the music question later."

The paparazzi don't listen and continue taking pictures and shoving microphones in his face. He decides to run past them and he trucks some of the camera people causing them to fall or drop whatever they were holding. Winnie follows him and they both get in a taxi. Then the taxi drives away and the paparazzi couldn't catch up to them.

While they were catching their breath, Dennis thinks about the question he was asked. "Music artist? I guess I am good."

"I told you." Winnie says.

"You know what, I'm gonna start a band." Dennis says. "I think that'll be more fun than talking in front of a camera as you would put it."

"But who will be in your band?" Winnie asks
Dennis thinks about it and then says, "I know just who to hire. When we get back to LA, I'll ask them."