Chapter 4

Months later, Dennis and Winnie were visiting the hotel and were watching a movie with Willie, Vivien, their two kids Wyatt and Vinnie, and Izza. It was a movie Winnie and Willie liked when they were little. Then Willie said to Winnie, "You remember you were always wanting to be a detective whenever something happened around the hotel?"

"Yes. I was always getting into trouble though, because most of them didn't go well." She said.

"Yeah the only one you got done successfully was me framing Dennis that one time." Vivien said.

"Well at least she got that one checked off." Dennis said.

Then Winnie began groaning. Then after a minute, she felt sharp pain. Dennis looks at her and asks, "Everything okay?"

"No, I think it's time." She says in pain.

"Time to go home?" He asks. "But we just got here yesterday."

"No you idiot." Willie says. "Time to make a run to the hospital, the babies are coming!"

Dennis jumps off the couch and says, "Wait, are you kidding me? But it's a few days early. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I..."

Willie grabs Dennis and slaps him back and fourth. Then he says, "Snap out of it. I was nervous when Vivien was in labor. But I didn't freak out like you, now go find your Grandfather now!"

Dennis nods and jumped while flapping his arms trying to turn into a bat. He falls on the ground face first. Then he gets up quickly and runs out the door. When he gets to the lobby, he sees Mavis and Johnny on the phone calling an ambulance. When she hangs up, Dennis asked, "Wait, how'd you know?"

"I have supersonic hearing." Mavis smiled. I heard her screaming upstairs so I knew right away it was time."

"Don't worry son, I was freaking out too when you were on your way." Johnny said.

Minutes later, the ambulance arrives and they take Winnie inside. Winnie yells to Drac while she lays on the stretcher, "Call my parents!"

"No worries, I already did and they will meet us at the hospital." Drac said. Then Dennis gets inside the ambulance and it drives off. Mavis gets two hearses to follow the ambulance. The Drac pack split into two groups, go inside the hearses and follow the ambulance.

After more than 30 minutes of waiting, Dennis comes to the waiting room and says, "You wanna come meet the little ones?"

"Little ones? You mean there's more than one?" Izza asks.

"Come along if you want to see, sis." Dennis says. Then Mavis, Johnny, Joey, Ginger, Shannon, Drac, Ericka, Willie, Vivien, Wyatt, Vinnie, Wayne, Wanda, Sunny, Frank, Eunice, Murray, Griffin, Crystal and Gavin follow him. When they get there, they see 5 newborn werewolves with some orange hair sleeping. "Awww." Everyone says quietly. Then Wayne says to Drac, "Well, would you look at that, they are werewolves. I told ya."

"Shut up Wayne." Drac yells. Before he does a vampire roar, Ericka stops him and says, "Don't do it. You'll scare the kids." He stops himself by putting his hands on his mouth.

"I'm so proud of you Dennis." Johnny whispers. "How many boys and girls?"

"4 boys and 1 girl." Dennis says. "Weznor, Jared, Matt, Eric, and Ruby." Then Weznor begins reaching for Dennis. Dennis picks him up and start babbling at him while getting his face close to his son. Then Weznor grabs a hold of Dennis' hair and yanks some hair off. Dennis tries not to scream but he gives the baby to Winnie. "Ow, are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah just got some bald spots above my ears now." Dennis says rubbing his head.

"Hehe, I was waiting for that to happen." Willie said. Then he says to Sunny, "Did you get that?"

"Get what?" asked Dennis.

"I took pictures of your bald spots and I'm now posting them on the internet." Sunny said.

"What? No! Give me the phone!" Dennis says.

"Too late. Already did. And look it's trending." She says showing him. He didn't care. He was now a father and nothing could ruin that.