Chapter 2

Dennis was on the phone with his cousins Troy, Conner, and Parker. He asked them if they wanted to start a band with him. Troy said, "Dude, since you saved our lives, us 3 agreed to help you whenever you needed it. We'll do it! We just need to learn what instrument we can play."

"Great! Thanks guys!" Dennis said. "I'll let you guys practice, and when your ready, we'll get started."

Dennis narrating: "And they practiced. It took them a few months but they were ready to go, so we started small by performing at parks or restaurants. People really enjoyed listening to us so we began recording albums. Our band name was Dennisovich and The Werewolves. The werewolf part was Winnie's idea. We don't have really big hits but our best song is A Zing for Me. I did most of the singing. Troy was the guitarist and pianist. He did some singing too and when he did, he didn't disappoint. Connor did the guitar as well, but he also played the bass. Parker did the drums. A lot of people think I do better at singing than playing soccer. I take that as a compliment because I enjoy it better than being on the field.

When we got back to LA, Winnie got a job at a fancy restaurant. Actually it's the same one where me and my cousins did our first performance. I think she got that job because of me, but she did get good pay and works full-time. She actually wanted to be chef since she liked to cook ever since she was young. She wasn't allowed to cook dead pigeons but she was okay with that.

I still kept in touch with Jack. He still plays for Toronto but may go to another team after 2034. He is also a part of Team USA and started a few games. That's where he met his zing. Well, humans can't zing with another human but I didn't want to tell that to him. Anyways he met her in a match against Panama shortly after me and Winnie got married. Her name was Amber. She spoke good English and she moved to the United States a few months later. He was engaged not too long after, and my band got to perform at his wedding.

Winnie and I couldn't stay away from all those back in Transylvania. We would either make visits there every other month or they would come visit us. Of course, Papa Drac, Mom, and Izzabeth came along so they had to be indoors during the day. Winnie and I got them sun hats or cloaks if they had to go out.

All of this was in 8 months. Winnie and I loved LA. We couldn't have asked for more. Or could we? Shortly after Jack's wedding, Winnie told me something amazing. And that's where the story begins.
(Overall POV in next chapter)