Chapter 8

That night, the employee that Winnie fired had followed her to the Loughran residence. The employee, named Kasey Stanford, knew they had a big family and thought of a plan to get revenge on her after being fired. He knew someone who owned a hunting and outdoor business that has over 50 locations around the country.

Kasey drove to the house of the business owner, named Larry Woodland. When Kasey enters the house, he says to Larry. "I know your sales are not doing good recently and you have been trying to come up with a plan. Well I got a job for you."

"It better be good." Larry says.

"It sure is." Kasey said with a grin. "I know someone who has 23 werewolf children. She too is a werewolf while her husband is human."

"What are you trying to say?" Larry asks with curiosity.

"We go get the children and sell their fur." Kasey says.

"Forget it." Larry snaps. "I know who you're talking about now. It's Dennis from that band that's going to perform in New York. You want me to kidnap his werewolf children and sell their fur. I will not do that."

"Don't you understand Larry?" Kasey says. "Werewolf fur is softer than anything you could possibly sell. You can make a fortune. If you don't take the chance, think of what will happen to your business. It's already going down hill, and you want to revive it. I will help you."

Larry was silent for a moment thinking about what Kasey had said. Then he says to Kasey. "Fine. But we're gonna need a few more people to help. Tell me more about your plan." Kasey begins telling him everything.

The following week, while Dennis and Winnie were sleeping, some of their kids sneak inside their bedroom and tip-toe towards the bed. Kristen turns into a bat and flies to the top, holding a camera. Asher and Vanessa grab air horns and go on each side of the bed. Kristen counts to three to give them the signal. When she does. Asher and Vanessa blast the air horns into their parents' faces. Dennis and Winnie jump awake and look around. They see the kids laughing on the floor and Dennis asked, "What was that for?!"

"We wanted to start this trip off with excitement." Vanessa says laughing.

"Alright. You're not bringing these." Winnie said taking the air horns away from the kids. "Now go pack your stuff and take it to the front door." The kids obey as soon as she says that. Dennis says to Winnie, "And this is why I didn't want to bring them. I wonder what else they will do to us on the trip."

"We'll find out about that when we are on the road." Winnie says. Then they get out of bed so they can finish packing their bags.

Meanwhile, outside. A black truck pulls up in front of the house. Inside was Larry, Kasey and two of Larry's assistants, Ronnie and Scottie.

"This is the place." Kasey said. "Now we have to figure out a way to get in there tonight."

"Not to worry." Ronnie says. "I have a drone that I can fly around the house, to see if they have cameras or lasers, or anything like that."

"Good thinking." Larry said. "Now fly it around the house." Scottie grabs the control and the drone flies to the house. With the camera on the drone, they can see what to watch out for.

After flying for a few minutes, they bring the drone back to the truck, unnoticed. Scottie says, "Okay, there's plenty of cameras but nothing else. But, there really isn't a way to get in unless we crawl through the attic window on the roof."

"Now how will we get up there?" Kasey asked. While they try to figure out a way to get in, they notice everyone was bringing bags out to the driveway. Larry asked, "You didn't tell me that they were moving."

"Uh. They weren't." Kasey said confused. "I don't think they are."

"How about you go find out what they're doing." Larry says opening the door.

"Me? What am I supposed to tell them?" Kasey asks.

"Just think of something and don't be rude like you always were at your old job." Larry said. Then Kasey gets out of the truck and slowly walks towards the house.