Chapter 14

The truck begins pulling up to the store and parks in the back. Dennis, Winnie, Kasey, Jack, Dracula and Ericka get out of the bus and slowly walk towards the back of the building. Once they get close, they peek towards the truck. They see Larry go inside while Ronnie and Scottie drag the sack into the store. Dracula quickly runs towards them. He jumps in front of them and begins hypnotizing them.

"You will hand the children back to me. You will..."

Before he continued, Larry comes from behind, tackles Drac and begins choke holding him. Ericka quickly runs towards them and kicks him in the face, which causes Larry to let go.

Ronnie and Scottie were not hypnotized and they hurry inside while the others tried to follow. They both make it to a room filled with fur coats. They lock the door before anyone else gets in. Dennis begins pounding on the door while Winnie tries turning the door knob.

"It's no use." Kasey says. "There's no chance of getting them back now."

"No we have to keep trying." Dennis said as he tries breaking down the door. Then Larry comes towards them and holds a rifle at them. He slowly walks towards them and says, "Pound on that door once more and kiss your band goodbye."

Everyone freezes while Kasey says, "Listen, I was wrong. I shouldn't have done this. There's got to be a different way to revive your business."

"It's too late traitor." Kasey said. "We already have the werewolves. So why stop now?"

While Larry was speaking to them, Ronnie and Scottie were about to open the sack. The children began freaking out inside the sack. But then Weznor, the oldest of them all whispers to his frightened siblings, "Guys, if we want to get out of this alive, we need to get crazy. Don't try to kill them just get in their faces. On my signal, we go for it."

While they were untying the sack, Ronnie says, "I wonder how high the raises will be."

"Maybe getting the job done quicker will make it higher than we think." Scottie says. They both chuckle at the thought. Then when they open the sack. Weznor yells, "NOW!"

As soon as he gives the signal, all of the kids jump on them. They pull on their hair, and begin nibbling at them. This causes Ronnie and Scottie to scream.

Everyone outside the room hears the screaming. Larry walks towards the door and opens it with a key. When he gets in, he sees the room is a mess with all the werewolf children all over Ronnie and Scottie's face. Larry aims at the children. Before he fired, Jack moved the gun away and it shot straight through the ceiling. Then everyone tries tackling him.

Mavis heard the noise with her supersonic hearing. Then she says, "Amber, call the police. Dennis may be in trouble." Then she turns into a bat and flies as fast as she can.

Inside, everyone was trying to hold Larry. While they do, Ronnie and Scottie try calling for help. Dennis hears them and tries thinking about how to call the children. Then he remembered what Wayne told him. He whistles as loud as he can. The kids stop then run towards Winnie. Winnie tells them to follow her and they dash out the door.

Larry sees this and begins whacking the others with the gun in his hand. This causes them to let go and stumble. Once Larry is free, he begins firing at Winnie. Dennis sees this and is filled with anger. Then he gets up and does a vampire roar. Larry stops and looks at him. "What the..."

Before Larry finishes, Dennis turns into a bat and begins beating Larry up.

Meanwhile, Winnie meets up with Mavis outside. "Where's Dennis?" Mavis asked.

"He's still in there with some of the others." Winnie says.

"Take the kids back to the bus," Mavis says. Then she runs towards the building. Winnie tries warning Mavis, but she didn't listen. Then all the werewolves run back to the bus.

Dennis was still beating up Larry inside. The others were cheering him on while Ronnie and Scottie watched. Larry was able to smack Dennis away and knock him down. Then he was ready to shoot Dennis while he was hurt.

As soon as Mavis gets inside, she sees what is happening. Then she yells, "Leave my son alone!"

She uses her powers to grab him and hold him like she did with Ericka in Hotel Transylvania 3.

While doing that, Kasey sees this and says, "Let him go."

"Why? He tried to kill Dennis!" Mavis said.

"He's my friend." Kasey said. "Please let him go."

Mavis thinks about it and she lets Larry back down. By then, the cops arrive at the scene. The chief asks who it was. Ronnie and Scottie tell them it was Larry. They grab Larry and arrest him. Before he gets in the police car, Larry says to Kasey, "You know, you should have just let her finish me off after all I did to you."

"But that's not what friends do." Kasey said. Then the cops put Larry inside the car and drive away. Meanwhile, Ronnie and Scottie walk towards Dennis and Ronnie said, "We're so sorry that we did this."

"He talked us into doing this." Scottie said. "But we never wanted anything like this to happen."

"I never would have thought that my kids would go nuts on people like that. Are you okay?" Dennis wonders.

"Oh don't worry about us." Ronnie says. "We'll be fine."

"You might want to head out now if you want to catch that concert." Scottie says.

Dennis realizes this and hurries back to the bus.