I

Kujou Sara was called to her Excellency's palace. Sara was very nervous, since these days distracted. Her Excellency seems to have noticed. 

- General Kujou Sara, please come in.

Sara opened the door and stepped in. The Shogun was sitting on a cushion.

- Please, take a seat.

Sara sat down.

- So, I have seen your behavior lately. It is worsening by the second. Is something bothering you?

- U-um no your Excellency.

The Raiden Shogun seemed to look sad at the reply.

- You can trust me, you do realize that?

The Shogun said, making Sara fill with guilt. No! I can't tell her I have been thinking about her! Sara thought. Suddenly, the Raiden Shogun stood up and walked over to Sara. She grabbed Sara's cheeks and brought Sara closer to her face. 

- If you don't tell me I will have no choice but to do this the hard way.

Sara turned into a tomato. Their lips were so close, Sara was almost tempted to kiss them. But she shook the idea off her mind. Sara stayed silent. The Shogun sighed and released Sara's cheeks.

- If you really do not want to tell me, fine. But your performance should not be affected by it. You may go now.

The Shogun turned her back on Sara, and she felt defeated. It was clear her Excellency was disappointed in her. Sara stood up and walked out of the palace.