III

Miko was running around to find Sara. And so she found Sara weeping in her room at the Kujou Clan headquarters. What is going on...?  Miko thought, confused. She was surprised Sara didn't notice her. She ran around quietly and saw a picture on the floor. It was a picture of Baal with a heart around it. She then saw a notebook. She used her small jaws to grab the cover and flip it open. Then she found a page with today's date. 

The Raiden Shogun is disappointed in me. I will probably never be able to confess to her ever again for what I have done today.

It was rather short, but it told Miko everything she needed to know. Sara had feelings for Baal. Romantic feelings. She ripped the page out of the notebook and quickly sprinted to Baal's palace.

- Hey! I got the answer you were looking for.

Miko waved the ripped piece of paper from the diary.

- That was fairly quick, Miko.

Miko handed Baal the piece of paper. She could see Baal turning red.

- A-are you sure this is Sara's writing?

- I got it from her diary.

- Excuse me?

- Don't mind it.

Baal stayed silent for a few minutes.

- Miko...Should I call Sara to come to my palace privately once more?

Miko smirked and nodded. 

- I will be going now though.

Then the fox lady took off.