Eisara week - Day 3: Confessions | Worship | Sweets

FORGIVE ME IDK WHY I KEEP THROWING YAE IN MY STORIES

Ei was a person who absolutely adored sweets and desserts of any kind. Every time she ate a meal, dessert was first. She especially enjoyed Sara's special dish. It was one of the three things that she was addicted to. The second and third thing was obviously eternity and Kujou Sara herself. Ei visited Sara's house a lot just to ask for some of the desserts Sara is capable of making and also to visit the General, but there was one room Sara begged her not to go in even though Ei wanted to go in. Her bedroom. Ei was always curious about what was in there. So one day, Ei went inside Sara's house without Sara knowing. 

- She's not home..?

Ei mumbled as she tiptoed through the entrance. Then she heard a voice, Sara's voice, coming from her bedroom. She was mumbling something again and again. Ei couldn't quite make out everything, but the bits that she heard shattered her heart. Say this to you, love you, and Yae. Ei pieced the bits together and it could only lead to one conclusion.

- Sara loves Yae.

Suddenly, the door of Sara's bedroom burst open.

- Who's there?! Your Excellency! What are you doing here? I mean! Erm, my apologies, but what are you doing here, Your Excellency? 

- O-oh nothing. I just came to...desserts. Yes, desserts! Do you have some?

- Yes, I do. In fact I recently baked some cookies. 

Sara went inside the kitchen and disappeared. Ei took the chance to sneakily peek inside Sara's bedroom. But before she could, Sara walked out. 

- Oh no!

Sara rushed to the bedroom door, holding a plate of cookies and slamming her bedroom door shut. She even locked it. That brought a big frown to Ei's face.

- Why do you not want me to see in there?

- N-no reason, Your Excellency!

Ei scoffed, now mad. She grabbed a cookie and exited Sara's house. When she took a bite of the cookie, she felt a piece of paper in her mouth.

- Fortune cookie.

Ei didn't even bother to read the piece of paper, so she tossed it aside. Somehow eating that made her even more mad. Maybe because it made her think about Miko. That stealing fox! Without knowing, Ei crumbled the cookie in her hands. Ei went back to Tenshukaku to try and meditate in Euthymia. That usually calms her nerves. She meditated, it calmed her, but she still couldn't stop thinking about Sara and Miko. 

- Maybe I should just pay Miko a visit.

Ei hesitantly walked to the Grand Narukami Shrine, and saw Sara talking about something with Miko. Miko was smiling happily and laughed when Sara finished talking. Miko said something, and then Sara hugged her. Ei felt overwhelming emotions, and felt tears rolling down her cheek. She already knew, but archons, she didn't want to witness it! Ei turned away, clenching her fists as she fought back a sob. 

- Oh look, Ei's here too.

Ei stopped in her tracks. 

- Ei, could you come here? Sara has something to tell you!

- I already know, Miko.

Ei said, trying to remain calm. 

- Jeez, so stubborn.

Suddenly, Miko grabbed Ei's wrist and pulled her to face Sara.

- Now, Sara.

- W-what n-n-now? M-maybe another t-time!

Ei saw Sara's face flushing red. As if Ei wanted to hear Sara confess about her crush on Miko.

- Sara. Now.

Miko tilted her head and looked at Ei.

- I'm sure you will like this.

That's when Ei snapped.

- Like? Why on Earth would I like your relationship with Sara?! You-

- Your Excellency I love you!

Sara blurted out. Ei looked at Sara with surprise.

- What?

- I'm sorry I have to go!

Sara turned a very deep shade of pink and was about to flee when Miko grabbed her.

- Now now.

- Is this true, Sara?

Ei placed a hand on Sara's shoulder.

- Y-yes. I've been trying to tell you. I wanted to ask Yae for help, I didn't mean to make you misunderstand. My deepest apologies, Your Excellency!

Ei bit her lip. Then she locked her arms around Sara's waist and kissed her. 

- Well, my job here is done!

Miko giggled. She walked away and Sara broke the kiss.

- I love you too, my dear Sara.

She kissed Sara's cheek, making her blush even more than she already was. Sara invited Ei over her house again, and Ei gladly accepted. More desserts! When they arrived though, Ei forgot about the desserts. She wanted to know what was in Sara's bedroom. 

- Sara, what's in the bedroom? You can tell me.

- No! Nothing really! Please, pay no attention to it!

Sara replied in a slightly panicked tone. 

- I will just go grab the desserts for you, please have a seat.

As Sara vanished, Ei opened Sara's bedroom door. And inside was a bunch of figurines of her in glass cases. They looked like they have been polished and cleaned everyday. So this was what she was hiding.

- Your- Oh archons. 

Ei turned around to see a completely flustered Sara. Ei laughed and dragged her in the room.

- This is what you were hiding from me? 

- I-I-I-I-I-

Sara stammered with her words. But Ei only kissed her again, this time pinning her down on her bed. 

- Why collect these figurines now that you have the real thing?

A BIT OF SMUT DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE

Ei then proceeded to touch Sara's breasts, making Sara's breathing heavier. Ei then grabbed both of the breasts making Sara moan. Ei bited Sara's neck, making a hickey bloom.

- Your Excellency...

- Ei.

- Ei!

Sara cried as Ei massaged Sara's breasts. 

- I want you to take off your clothes for me, Sara.

- W-what?!

Sara moaned again as Ei slid her hand under Sara's skirt, rubbing her inner thighs. She touched Sara's 'part', and noticed how wet it was. Sara looked like she was holding onto dear life, gripping the sheets intensely and biting her lips as she threw her head back in pleasure.

- You seem like you're about to faint.

Ei pointed out, rubbing circles around the 'part'. Suddenly, the 'part' grew intensely hot and spewed out Sara's juice as Sara made the loudest moan ever.

- You came already? How cute. I will spare you for today.

 Ei took her hand out of under the skirt and gave Sara a peck on the lips. She then saw cakes on a tray lying on the floor.

- Ooh! Come now, we have to eat!

IM SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT