II

- I'm sorry, Your Excellency. But I don't deserve this.

Sara turned away, but then Her Excellency locked her arms around Sara's waist.

- Look me in the eyes and say that again.

Sara looked at Her Excellency's eyes and saw anger flash in her eyes for a brief moment.

- I-I- d-don't d-deserve...

Sara didn't say anything more after she saw Her Excellency's lips turn into a big frown.

- That's what I thought.

And Her Excellency kissed Sara again. But this time Sara didn't pull away. 

- I should let Ei take over now. She's screaming inside my head and it's driving me crazy.

Her Excellency closed her eyes and Ei came out.

- Sara! Finally. Stupid puppet stole all your first kisses. 

- E-ei-

But before Sara could say anything she was cut off when Ei's lips crashed onto hers. Ei's tongue was more wild than Her Excellency's. Her Excellency's tongue moved with a pattern, an algorithm. 

- W-wasn't the reward only one kiss?

Sara asked. Ei chuckled and replied:

- What? You don't want more?

- I never said that...

Ei ran her fingers through Sara's hair and sighed.

- Sara, I love you.

- W-What?!

Sara's face turned crimson red. Ei kissed Sara's forehead.

- I do, do you love me too?

- O-of course, Ei!

Ei laughed at the sight of Sara being flustered. 

- Good. Then you wouldn't mind being my lover, right?

- I- 

- I'll take that as a yes.

Ei smiled. 

- Well, I have to go attend some matters now. Goodbye, darling.

Ei teased, Sara covered her face as Ei left her house. 

- This must be a dream.

Sara muttered to herself multiple times.

Ei felt joy that she never experienced before. And seemed like her puppet was happy too. Perhaps, Ei should tell Miko about this. She walked to the Grand Narukami Shrine, and was greeted by Miko.

- Ei! Hello! 

- Hello Miko. I have some news to tell you!

Ei greeted back with a smile.

- Well, it must be good, because you don't smile that often.

Miko teased. She invited Ei inside and brought out some dangos.

- Ooh! My favorite. 

Ei took one and had a bite. 

- So, what's the news?

Miko asked as she took a dango for herself.

- Well, believe it or not, I am dating someone now.

- Pfft!

Miko sprayed out her dango. 

- Ahem, I'm sorry, but what?! Who?!

Miko looked more annoyed than happy for Ei. 

- Erm, Kujou Sara.

- ...Kujou Sara, hm? Excuse me for a moment.

Miko stood up and took her wand. 

- Before you actually do get in a relationship with her, take a look at this.

She waved her wand and a picture of Sara kissing Miko on the cheek appeared.

- What...does this mean?

- That means she loves someone else, Ei. 

Ei felt crushed. Then what was that all for? Ei just confessed to a person who didn't love her back. And even more frustrating and embarrassing was that they even lied to her! 

Don't believe everything you see, Ei. 

Her puppet was talking her inside her head. 

What do you mean by that? 

I mean, the picture that is displayed might not be the full truth. It could be edited.

Miko would never lie to me. Back off. 

Ei then heard a scoff from her puppet. 

- But don't worry. I don't love her back. My heart only lies with one person. You.

Miko inched closer to Ei's face. And right before Miko could kiss Ei, the Raiden Shogun took over in an instant. She pushed Miko away.

- Ei?

- This is not Ei, Lady Gujii. This is the Almighty Shogun you are talking to. 

Raiden snarled. Miko tilted her head, and said:

- If you are not Ei, then get off of my property.

- I would gladly. I don't want to be standing in a snake's property anyways.

- How dare y-

But before Miko could finish, Raiden already left.

What the hell, Raiden?! 

Ei yelled inside Raiden's head. Raiden ignored Ei completely and went back to Tenshukaku. She locked the front door, and locked herself in the Shogun's chambers. Right after she was finished doing all that, Ei took over.

- Dang it!

Ei mumbled, trying to open her chamber doors. Raiden brought the keys with her back to the Plane of Euthymia. 

- Why did I even make this puppet in the first place?!

Ei gritted her teeth. After helplessly trying to open the door, she gave up. Ei could've easily break it down, but Ei was slowly drowning in sadness. So Sara didn't love her? After all those years, Ei always admired and slowly fell in love with the General. Ei thought Sara loved her back, judging by how she always was around Ei. But suppose she was wrong. 

Oh god, how are you so- stupid?

Shut up! I am the one who created you! 

If you would just let me take over, I will get you out of this room and let you do those...things with Miko after I am done with my own business.

And what business is that?

Again, I said my own business.

Ei then let Raiden take over. Raiden unlocked the chamber doors, and went to Sara's house.

- Sara. It's me, Raiden.

The door opened.

- Your Excellency? 

- Hello, Sara.

Raiden smiled. Raiden entered Sara's home, and then said:

- Ei is currently being very...foolish right now. So if you ever see Ei just ignoring and hanging around with Miko, don't mind it. She will come to her senses.

- What? Did I do something wrong..?

- No, my dear general. 

The Raiden Shogun caressed her cheek and placed a kiss on her forehead.

- Even if Ei neglects you, I will always be by your side.

WELP GET USED TO 1000-LONG-CHAPTERS