XVI

As Her Excellency left, Sara was left confused. What did she mean by dead? Did something happen while Sara was asleep? She had to find out. Maybe she could ask when they go to the event Her Excellency mentioned since it was today. No, as soon as possible, Sara. She thought to herself. So then Sara ran after Her Excellency. Sara followed the Shogun all the way back to her palace, and then saw Her Excellency reading a piece of paper on her throne. And the Shpgun looked worried.

- Your Excellency...?

- Sara?

Her Excellency turned around.

- How long have you been standing there?

- Long enough to see you reading a piece of paper and looking worried.

Her Excellency pursed her lips.

- Is someone blackmailing you?

Sara asked, but the Shogun shook her head.

- It is nothing, my dear Sara.

She smiled. Sara blushed at the words.

- Then, I should get going.

Sara said, but Her Excellency grabbed her wrist.

- Stay and have breakfast with me.

Her Excellency gently pulled Sara to the dining room.

- Wait here, I will cook.

And then Her Excellency retreated into the kitchen. But Sara knew fully well that the Shogun had zero experience in cooking, and was going to get herself hurt as soon as she enters. As if on cue, Sara heard a loud 'Ouch' coming from the kitchen. Sara rushed to the kitchen and saw that Her Excellency burned herself.

- Your Excellency! Are you alright?!

Sara pulled the Shogun away from the stove. Sara took out a bag of ice from the fridge and placed it on Her Excellency's burnt hand.

- Fufu... Yes, that feels better.

Her Excellency sighed.

- I will cook for you, Your Excellency. You should go and sit down.

Sara said in a comforting voice. Before Her Excellency disappeared into the dining room, she kissed Sara on the cheek. Sara smiled, and started cooking. Sara wanted to impress her Excellency, so she made her special dish. Once she was finished, she brought it out and placed it on the table.

- Can you eat?

Sara asked, pointing at Her Excellency's hand. Her Excellency had a slight smirk on her lips and replied:

- No, could you feed me?

- Of course.

She took out a spoon and scooped up some food.

- Ahhh~

Her Excellency opened her mouth, and Sara fed her.

- Mm! It tastes very delicious, Sara!

Her Excellency exclaimed.

- Have some!

Her Excellency pushed the bowl towards Sara.

- Thank you, Your Excellency, but I am fine.

Sara replied, pushing the bowl back to Her Excellency.

- Then I will feed you.

Her Excellency, hand suddenly working, she scooped up food, but when she was about to feed it, Sara stopped her.

- Really, I am fine.

Sara said, but Her Excellency insosted on feeding her for just one bite.

- Say ahhh~

And so Her Excellency fed her. Sara was surprised of how good it tasted. The two finished eating the food, and Sara cleaned up.

- Now I should go, Your Excellency.

Sara bowed, but when she turned to leave, she was once more held back.

- Stay with me?

Her Excellency pleaded.

- Very well.

Sara sighed. Then Her Excellency wrapped her arms around Sara's neck and kissed her. Sara was taken by surprise, but then Sara wrapped her arms around her Shogun's waist, and kissed her back.

this is just some sarabaal fluff for relieving the fact that sara maybe bout to get killed