IV

Sara was called in the second time this week. And Sara supposed it wasn't good. Should I not go instead? Sara thought. No, she had to. She walked to the palace once again, and then got called into her Excellency's chamber. Sara felt even more anxious now. 

- Y-your Excellency?

Sara stuttered but quickly got a hold of herself.

- Mind explaining this?

The Shogun's back was turned on Sara, and she held a piece of paper which looked like it had been ripped from a notebook.

- Excuse me, your Excellency?

- This was taken from your diary. Do you not recognize it?

Sara was stunned. How did the Shogun get ahold of her diary?! She didn't reply.

- I see. Let me read it aloud for you. The Raiden Shogun is disappointed in me. I will probably never be able to confess to her ever again for what I have done today. Does that ring a bell?

HOW DID SHE GET THAT ONE PAGE?! Thoughts and questions were buzzing around Sara's mind. She was definitely going to get fired from being her Excellency's personal general.

- Is this the reason why your performance has been poor?

- I-I-

Sara couldn't speak. The Shogun turned around and raised Sara's chin.

- If...this, is the reason why your performance is poor, then I am able to assure you.

Then the Shogun kissed her. Sara was even more stunned now. Before she knew it, their lips parted and Sara was standing there, with her being a living tomato.