III

- Thank you, Your-

- Call me Raiden.

- Thank you, Raiden.

Sara smiled. She leaned in and kissed Raiden on the lips. 

- I have to go now, Ei is going to be here soon.

Raiden said. Sara nodded gloomily and Raiden exited without another word. Ei immediately took over after Raiden faded back into the Plane of Euthymia. 

- Archons, now I have to sort things out again with Miko.

Ei muttered, but before she went to the Grand Narkami Shrine, she looked through Sara's window from afar, and saw Sara weeping softly. Ei felt a wave of guilt crash over her. Maybe she was wrong? Maybe Miko did lie to her? No, it can't be. Why would she anyway? Ei went to the Grand Narukami Shrine with a heavy heart. 

- Ei, your puppet is very rude, in case you didn't know.

Miko scowled when she spotted Ei.

- Yes, I know. My apologies. She's just a little...arrogant.

- Mhm.

Miko then grabbed Ei's waist and whispered in her ear.

- So you love me too, right?

Ei was hesitant to answer. Her heart was still with Sara, and will always be, even if she didn't love her back. But if she refused Miko now, she might lose a close friend.

- Y-yes.

Ei replied, turning away. Miko then started sucking at Ei's neck, but Ei immediately pushed her away.

- Don't tell me it's you again, Raiden.

Miko looked at Ei.

- N-no, it's not her. 

- Then why did you push me?

- It's just that if you do that, it will raise suspicions, that's all.

Ei knew fully well that wasn't the truth. It was merely an excuse. 

- Well, I want the whole Inazuma know that you're mine. Especially that general of yours.

- Wait! Erm, maybe not now, because...I share this body with Raiden too! Yes, I share the body, so if Raiden saw it she'd be furious.

Ei stopped Miko from kissing her neck once again.

- Why? Does she not love me too?

- No...she claims that your picture is fake.

- Hmph, fine. Like I would want to date a puppet anyway.

Miko mumbled. Miko was acting weird these days. She used to be Ei's best friend. But now she turned into something else. Something that Ei did not like. 

Ei. Since you only want to spend time with Miko, and I want to spend time with Sara, we should split the time we use this body. You use this body for one week and I will use it the next week, and so on. Deal?

Raiden said in her head.

Very well.

Ei didn't really enjoy being around Miko anymore. The number of times she flirts per day are crazy! And the fact that she keeps talking about how Miko wanted Sara to see Ei and Miko together right now. Sara would be the last person that Ei would want to see this. After a week of Ei being uncomfortable around Miko, it was Raiden's turn. Raiden took over immediately when she got the chance. The first thing she did was visit Sara.

- My dear general, I'm sorry I didn't get to visit you sooner.

Raiden hugged Sara.

- It's fine. I have been busy for the past few days anyway.

Raiden gave Sara a peck on the lips and then said:

- Would you stay with me in Tenshukaku for a while? I don't want to be alone.

Stay in Tenshukaku? Are you serious?

Please, Ei. Don't question the things I want to do with her. I never questioned the things you wanted to do with Miko.

You call me foolish every time I spend time with her.

Well that's because you are. You still love Sara, and yet you go waltzing with another woman. But enough. I don't want to talk to you.

- Raiden? Raiden?

- Oh, I'm sorry. I was talking to Ei.

Sara's face turned into a frown. Raiden didn't know what that meant.

- So, will you stay with me?

- Yes, of course.

Sara replied, smile returning back to her beautiful lips. 

- That's nice to hear.

Raiden held Sara's hand, and they walked to Tenshukaku with countless people looking at them. Whispers could be heard, bad and good, but the two didn't care. After they arrived back in Tenshukaku, Raiden took out a box.

- Here, a gift for you.

Raiden offered to Sara. Sara took it and bowed.

- Thank you, Raiden.

Raiden chuckled at the gesture. Sara opened the box to see a gorgeous necklace. 

- Wow! It's amazing!

Sara grinned, raising the necklace higher to see better. 

- Here, let me put it on for you.

Raiden pressed against Sara's back and leaned close to her neck as she put the necklace on. Raiden felt Sara's head twitch lightly as she breathed on Sara's neck. 

- There we go.

Raiden turned Sara to face her. It looked magnificent on her. 

- You look beautiful.

Raiden wrapped her arms around Sara's waist and kissed her. Their tongues danced together inside Sara's mouth, and slowly, Raiden broke the kiss. 

- Sara, do you want to go visit Ei?

- What?

- Do you want to?

- Yes! I mean yes, I do. 

Raiden nodded, and then led Sara through a series of halls and they stood in front of a door.

- This is the Plane of Euthymia, Sara.

Raiden said, unlocking the door with Electro. The door flew open, and inside was Ei meditating in the middle of a big battlefield with columns everywhere around it. 

- Ei.

Raiden called out, approaching Ei and gripping Sara's hand tighter than before.

- Raiden?

Ei opened her eyes. The moment she saw Sara, her eyes narrowed. 

- Why did you bring her here?

- She just wants to meet you, that's all.

Raiden nudged Sara foward. 

- Sara. So you wanted to meet me? For what reason? I am in no mood to meet liars.

- Liars? Ei, please tell me what I did wrong! 

- What you did wrong? You lied to me!

The whole arena rumbled at her yell. Sara stumbled and fell backwards, but Raiden caught her. 

- Ei! Please, calm down. You're going to kill her if you have a temper!

- I don't really care if I do anymore. I don't tolerate with people who play with my heart.