Eisara week - Day 1: Rain | Change | Flowers

Hi, sooo eisara week is now (and i am three days late)! Pretend this chapter was posted on August 1- Wtf does the little lines that separate the rain change and flowers mean, i dont know so ima mash them all together. and one of the parts is from @clovuu (it think thats how the user is spelled) from twitter, so credits to her!
Ei closed her eyes and relaxed in the comfort of the flowerbeds below her. Oh, how Ei desired to have Sara by her side now. Ei picked a flower and brought it to her nose. The comforting smell of the flower filled Ei's nostrils. She smiled to herself as she then stood up and decided to find Sara. She wanted the company of her prized general (they are not in a relationship). Ei tucked the flower in her belt as she went back to Tenshukaku. Ei sent an invite to Sara, asking Sara to meet her for tea. Only mere moments later, Sara walked inside and bowed respectfully to Ei.
- You requested my presence, Your Excellency?
Ei frowned at the honorifics.
- Only Ei when we are alone, Sara.
Sara turned a shade of pink.
- Of course, Ei.
Ei offered Sara a cup of jasmine tea, but was declined.
- Do you not like this type of tea?
- No, Ei. I apologize but I don't particularly have any interest in tea.
- Then why did you even come in the first place?
- I...
Sara pursed her lips. Ei then came to a conclusion that Sara wanted to ask Ei for something.
- If you need or want something you can tell me.
- What? No, I don't need or want anything.
Ei furrowed her eyebrows.
- Isn't that why you came here?
- No! I would never take advantage of your invitation!
Sara cleared her throat after almost raising her voice.
- My deepest apologies, but again, I will never disrespect you like that, Ei.
The corner of Ei's mouth tugged into a small smile.
- So you came here why?
- Because...you requested my presence.
Ei pulled out the flower from her belt and gave it to Sara.
- For you.
Sara's eyes widened and she turned a light shade of red.
- A-are you sure, Ei? There must be someone else you want to give this flower to!
Sara hesitated. Ei sighed and moved closer to Sara.
- Don't question my choices, Kujou Sara.
- Y-yes ma'am!
Sara turned even redder as Ei's face was inches away from hers.
- Ei, silly.
Ei chuckled. Ei placed the flower in Sara's hand and Sara sniffed it.
- It smells so nice, Ei. Thank you.
Sara smiled. Ei wanted to kiss her right then and there. Seeing the love of her life smile makes Ei the happiest woman in Teyvat.
- You are welcome, my dear general.
Sara then excused herself to attend practice with her men. Ei dismissed Sara, but then remembered. It was nighttime. She never does any practice at night. Ei got suspicious, and decided to follow her. Ei tailed Sara as she walked towards a high mountain.
- What is she trying to do?
Ei mumbled. Sara then spread her wings and flew to the top of the mountain. Ei glanced around and used her Electro powers to continue tailing Sara. At the top, Ei hid behind a bush and saw Sara admiring the flower Ei gave her. But then Sara started picking it.
- Ei loves me not, Ei loves me, Ei loves me not,...
Sara mumbled aloud as she picked each petal from the flower. Right when Sara reached the last petal, before she could say that Ei didn't love her, Ei stopped Sara.
- Stop picking that poor flower, Sara.
- Ei-?
Ei pulled Sara closer to her and kissed her delicately. Her lips were so soft and sweet. After a while, Ei broke the kiss.
- I love you.
Ei caressed Sara's cheek lovingly. Sara was stuttering with her words, making Ei laugh.
- I l-love y-you too.
Sara blushed. That was all Ei needed to hear. Ei kissed her again, knowing that after all of this, everything would change.