V

Sara ran as fast as she could to Ritou, the patrolling location that she was assigned to patrol at 4:30 PM. Now if any monster camps were set up and someone got hurt it would be her fault. How irresponsible of her. Sara arrived at Ritou, and spotted a monster camp.
- Of course.
Sara mumbled as she readied her bow. Sara raised her bow and shot hilichurl off a tower, killing it. That attracted the camp's attention, and they ran towards Sara. Sara fought them off easily, killing everything that dares approach her. After that, a reinforcement horn blared. Once again, she fought effortlessly. But the last standing hilichurl threw a torch at her bow, burning it and making Sara drop the poor bow.
- My bow!
Sara scooped up her bow's remains and fumbled clumsily as she tried to piece them together. Just as she was caught off guard, a hilichurl came from behind and was about to hit her when she dodged it and killed the hilichurl with one of her arrows. That's when the final reinforcement horn sounded.
- What the heck...
Sara grabbed many of her arrows and saw Fatui agents approaching her. Just with one look, Sara knew that she couldn't beat these guys. But nonetheless, she charged. She fought swiftly, throwing her sharp arrows towards the agents and kicking them. She managed to fight off a few, before an agent attacked her from behind, knocking her out. By the time she woke up, Sara found herself tied up and her mouth taped.
- Mmm!
- Oh look, the General's awake.
A Fatui Sergeant walked towards her and grabbed her chin. He lifted it up and suddenly the agent leaned closer to Sara. He turned away and yelled at the rest of the agents guarding around the perimeter.
- Everyone go back to the headquarters! I have some business with this general.
The remaining agents took their leave. The Fatui Sergeant turned to her and then said:
- You know, you're pretty hot. If you would consider...well, sleeping with me for a night, I would let you go. No one will know.
Sara shook her head furiously. That's when the Sergeant ripped the tape off of Sara's mouth.
- Is that a yes or no?
- You bastard! Of course not! I will never sacrifice my body to someone like you!
Sara spat. The Fatui Sergeant frowned, and released her chin.
- Fine. I gave you an irresistible offer and yet you still deny. This time, it will be your punishment for being so stubborn.
The Fatui Sergeant was about to kiss Sara without her consent of course, but then suddenly a bolt of lightning hit him. Rain then poured so heavily that Sara was worried she might drown in a flood. Sara then spotted a figure running towards her.
- Sara! Oh my dear Sara!
- Ei?
- Yes, my love.
Ei caressed Sara's cheek lovingly and started cutting her free. After that, before Sara could even stand up, Ei tackled Sara with a hug.
- Goodness, I was so worried!
Ei said, hugging Sara even tighter.
- I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me.
Sara smiled. Ei then looked at her in her eyes, sending shivers down Sara's spine.
- You're fine? I don't need to worry about you? That bastard was about to rape you!
A bolt of lightning strikes a tree down when Ei finished her sentence. The poor tree gets set on fire, but luckily it got extinguished by the heavy rain. Ei scooped Sara up in her arms, and before Sara knew it, they were back in Temshukaku. Dripping wet.
- Go take a hot shower.
Ei commanded, placing Sara down. Ei turned away, but then Sara hugged her from behind.
- Are you mad at me?
- Maybe.
Sara went to face Ei, and kissed her. Ei did not expect that.
- Are you still mad at me now?
Ei got flustered after the kiss. She then crossed her arms and turned her face with a hmph. Sara chuckled and went to take a shower. The moment the hot water touched Sara's skin, she felt relieved. But that feeling was going to turn into panic as soon as she gets out of the shower.
- I don't have clothes!
Sara panicked, pacing around the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.
- Sara, are you done yet?
Ei asked from the outside.
- Yes! I mean, no!
Sara hit her head.
- I mean, yes! I'm done! But I have a little problem-
- What is it?
- ...I don't have clothes to wear.
Ei was silent. Then she bursted inside, startling Sara.
- Here, some of my clothes.
Ei was covering her eyes as she was holding a T-shirt and some short pants. Sara took it and thanked Ei as Ei stumbled outside blindly. Sara changed into Ei's clothes, which was actually pretty comfortable, and exited the bathroom.
- I'm sorry, you didn't need to lend me your clothes.
Ei furrowed her eyebrows with a smirk and asked:
- If I didn't then what would you wear?
- ...
Ei laughed and hugged Sara.
- You're so cute!
Ei kissed Sara's cheek.
- I should go make some dinner now.
Sara excused herself. She went to find the kitchen, but only ended up getting lost in Ei's large palace.
- Um...
Sara looked around, confused. Suddenly, someone spoke up.
- I knew you'd get lost.
Sara turned around and saw Ei chuckling at her.
- How'd you get here so fast?
Sara asked, since it took her at least 10 minutes going around just to end up here.
- I have my ways. Come, I know a place where we can eat instead.