Eisara week - Day 2: Reincarnation | Modern AU | Soulmate AU

TURNS OUT THAT THOSE |||||| MEANS ONE PROMPT. SO 🙂🔫 I will do reincarnation
- Any last words, Kujou Sara?
The Shneznayan archon raised her weapon above Sara's chest.
- Sara, no!
Ei ran as fast as she could to try and stop the goddess. Ei raised her polearm and killed the Cryo Archon when she was caught off guard. But unfortunately, the weapon the goddess held pierced into Sara's heart.
- Sara! No! Please!
Ei grabbed Sara and sobbed as she tried to pull the sword out.
- Don't, please, it is already killing me. Don't make me feel more pain. I love you, Ei. Always remember that.
Sara coughed and sputtered, and her eyes closed shut. Ei wailed in misery and grief, rain poured down so heavily it felt like sharp knives raining down. Thunder boomed as loud as ever, and lightning flashed as bright as ever. Ei wanted to kill everything, everyone. Her only loved one that had helped her through her darkest times, had died. And it was all Ei's fault. Ei cried and cried, until she fainted under the rain.

Sara hoped Ei wouldn't blame herself for Sara's death. Once she was in heaven, Sara would try to help Ei in anyway she possibly could. Sara thought she would be at peace, but no. She then felt the most agonizing pain in her chest. Sara screamed, and suddenly woke up to the most horrifying storm in Teyvat. Sara scanned her surroundings, and saw an unconscious Ei on top of her body. Also she saw a sword piercing straight through her chest.
- I thought I died..
Sara mumbled, as she touched the sword that had been bloodied with her blood.
- I have to get Ei back.
Sara pulled the sword out, and every second her eyes threatened to close. When it was out, she felt better. But definitely not enough to even move a muscle. But Sara decided to dumbly move her hand.
- Gah!
Sara almost screamed because of how bad everything hurt. Although, that was enough to wake Ei.
- Sara...I'm sorry...
Ei didn't notice Sara staring at Ei as Ei gripped Sara tighter than ever. Ei then nuzzled into Sara's chest, and she must've felt the sword gone because she started touching Sara's breasts, and sitting up. Ei looked over to see the sword that killed Sara has magically been pulled out.
- What? But how could that b- Sara?! You're alive!
Ei's eyes widened as she saw Sara smiling weakly.
- Sara! Oh thank archons! You're alive, you're alive!
Ei cried again, but this time it was out of happiness. The storm died down, and Ei kissed Sara gently.
- I have to bring you back to treat your wounds!
Ei carried Sara bridal style and suddenly, they teleported to Ei's bedroom.
- Lie down here, and don't even try to move, okay?!
Ei commanded. Ei rushed and fumbled through drawers, tossing anything aside that wasn't a first aid kit. Ei then found one and rushed to tend to Sara's wounds.
- I-it hurts...
Sara closed her eyes shut and bit her lip. Ei didn't want to hurt Sara. No, never, but she has to if she wants Sara to get better.
- I'm sorry, my love, but this is the only way you can heal.
- W-what about t-that priestess?
- She'll take too long to come, and besides, you have me.
Sara detected the smallest hint of jealousy in Ei's tone, and that brought a smile to Sara's face. After Ei carefully and gently wrapped the wounds, Sara was able to move without the horrible pain.
- Thank you for being with me, Ei.
- Why do you have to thank me for that?! I will always be there for you! Don't talk such-
Ei stopped talking when Sara's lips met hers. The two kissed for a while until Ei broke the kiss.
- I love you so much, Sara. You wouldn't imagine what kind of things I thought about when I thought you were dead.
- I love you too, Ei. Even if I do die, I will always be by your side, no matter what.