XV

- Your Excellency, I don't think we should do...this in public.

She was referring to the fact that her Excellency had her arm around Sara's waist and her head was leaned on Sara's shoulder. 

- It is alright Sara. They are going to know about it tonight anyway.

Sara didn't talk any further. That night, Sara wanted to look the best she could. She picked out a magnificent dress that had costed her over 500k Mora (which was absolutely insane but she wanted to do it anyway). She then did makeup for the first time, which didn't turn out so good. She did her hair into just a small braid dangling from one of her sides, and finally, she tucked a piece of naku weed into her hair. That was when she heard a knock on her door.

- Sara? Are you there? We need to go now.

- Yes, I'm coming!

Sara opened her door, and she was so stunned that she would've fell if the Shogun hadn't caught her.

- Sara, are you alright?

Her Excellency was absolutely gorgeous. Ten times more than she was.

- Sara? Hello?

Sara snapped back into reality.

- O-oh I'm sorry. I just had a bit of a...

She trailed off. Her Excellency knitted her eyebrows, and released Sara.

- Oh...I don't look nice enough? Ugh, I should've wore the other dress instead!

The Shogun said in disappointment.

- No! No, no, you look stunning! I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you!

Then Sara realized what she just said. Sara turned as red as a tomato, and then she glanced nervously at the Shogun. Her Excellency was even redder than her.

- I...t-thank you, Sara.

Her Excellency smiled, the tomato face disappearing.