VII

- Um...Why are you all looking at me?

Sara finally blurted out. One of her Clanmates pointed at her forehead. 

- Hm?

Sara stood up and went to look in the mirror. 

- OH SHOOT!

Sara muttered. Her Excellency left a lipstick mark on her forehead! She quickly washed it away.

- What was that?

One of her Clanmates asked.

- N-nothing. Someone probably played a prank on me.

- Hm. That person must be bold to prank the Kujou General.

Sara rolled her eyes to pretend that she doesn't care. The next day, Sara was once again called to the Shogun's palace. This time she was excited, not anxious anymore. She tried to make her hair look extremely good, and then applied some faint make-up. She fixed her clothes, and then went to her Excellency's palace. 

- Hello, Sara.

The Shogun greeted. She bowed. 

- Come with me.

Her Excellency lead Sara to a room that she has never seen before. But she could tell it was a library. 

- Where is it?

The Shogun mumbled. She fiddled through books and papers, and then took out a certain piece of parchment rolled and sealed.

- Could you please take this to Miko, please?

- Oh. Of course...Your Excellency.

Sara took the parchment, but she was thoroughly disappointed. She thought she could visit her Shogun daily. 

- One more thing. Come here.

Her Excellency then said. Sara turned around and walked towards the Shogun. Then, her Excellency kissed her on the cheek and stroked her hair.

- Please deliver it safely. You are the only person I can trust to do this.

Sara blushed and nodded. What could possibly be in this piece of parchment that was so important?