This is the original (explanation)

Explanation:
I wrote this book before I had the writing skills I have now. It was around March 2021 when I started this book, and it's now March 2022. I have improved a lot since it's been roughly a year.

I wanted to rewrite this story. I'm better at storytelling now, and I can do it a lot better. I know I can tell this story, but better.

Think of this one as a rough draft. The new one is called "Second Life" and I'm going to try to write all of it before publishing.

Publishing/posting:
I'm going to write all of the chapters for the redo before I post them, that way I don't get overwhelmed and go on month-long hiatuses as I did with the original.

I have other projects in the works, so be mindful of that while waiting.

How I will rewrite:
I'll keep all the plot roughly the same, maybe make a few changes. I will copy-paste the original into the new chapter and dissect how I want to change it, and then rewrite it like that. Then once it's ready to publish, I'll delete the original from that book, and keep the new one.

I will combine some chapters because the ones in the original are sometimes very short. I'm talking like 100-200 words compared to the other chapters which are 1000-2000.

THIS BOOK, the original, WILL ALWAYS STAY POSTED AND I WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN IT!!!

Thank you for your support :) this story means a lot to me since it was one of the first ones I ever wrote, I want to tell it how 2021 me would have wanted it to be told.