Chapter Two || Surprise Visit

"Mark, give me back the gameboy!" I shout, climbing onto him in an attempt to grab it. He chuckles as he falls back onto the bed, holding it out of my reach. "No! You lost, accept your fate," He retorts and I groan in frustration. "I swear on Bon Jovi's life, I will-" I begin, getting cut off by the door being slammed open. The two of us whip our head towards it and see three boys standing there, smirks placed on their faces.

The shortest of the bunch had light brown hair and green eyes, a similar outfit to Mark except his tank top is green. He peered over another guy's shoulder, this one having darker skin than the others. He had dark brown, almost back, messy hair and brown eyes. He also wore a similar outfit to Mark, but his tank top was blue while his pants were red. Then the tallest of the group. His fluffy brown hair stuck up from underneath the fox mask he was wearing, his blue eyes barely showing underneath it. His tank top was gray, but the sleeves were obviously ripped and his jean shorts were a lighter shade then the others. He wore long fingerless black gloves that came up to his elbow, his hands placed on his hips. Their sly smirks shifted into surprised looks.

"Damn, Mark!! Is that your girlfriend?!" The one with the bear mask placed on his head asked, placing one hand on the fox mask guy's shoulder and leaning forward, most-likely trying to get a better look. Mark and I looked back at each other, realizing what position we were in. His back was against the bed and I was placed on top of him, hands placed on either side of his head. I let out a small scream and pushed myself back, landing on the other side of the bed from him. "Fuck no!! He's my cousin!" I exclaim.

"I didn't know you had a cousin, Mark!" Fox mask guy said, pulling the mask up. He stared at me with his bright blue eyes, sending me a smirk. There was a bandage placed on the side of his tan face, a few other scratches scattered across his body. I narrowed my eyes at him. "I didn't know that your friends are furries, Mark." I said, not taking my eyes off him. The boy's smirk formed into a scowl. "I'm not a fucking furry!" He retorted, pointing one of his fingers at me while taking a step forward.

A smirk forms on my face. "Sounds like something a furry would say." He growls in frustration which makes my smirk grow. "Wow, growling. That's kinda furry behavior," I snicker and he groans, looking at Mark. "I didn't know your cousin was so annoying." Mark laughs and leans back against his bed. "She's not, you're just a furry." He says, going along with my joke. I laugh at that and hold my stomach. "Hah! Even your friend agrees!" I exclaim and he flips me off before leaving the room. "Wait, no. Michael come back!" Mark calls out through his own laughter, earning a distant 'Fuck you!'.

Bear mask boy chuckles at that while chicken mask just smiles. I look at them for a moment. "So, who are you guys?" I ask, leaning back against Mark's headboard. "I'm Fredrick and this is Simon," Bear mask, now known as Fredrick, says. Simon hums with a nod. "Despite me calling you guys furries because of them, your masks are pretty cool." I compliment them and they smile. "Thanks! Have you heard of Fredbear's Family Diner?" Frederick asks, leaning against the wall. I raised my brow and tilted my head.

"You mean that Pizzeria down the road?" I questioned. There was this small pizza place near Walmart, so whenever my father and I would get groceries I would always see it. It seemed interesting, but the mascots looked childish and creepy so I never looked into it. "Mhm! Michael's father owns the joint. These masks are merchandise of four of the animatronics." Frederick explains. "Technically they aren't official merchandise and these animatronics aren't released yet, but that just makes them cooler!" Mark joins in, walking over to his closet and taking out his bunny mask.

"Oooo! What are the names of the animatronics?" Mark hands me the mask and I run my finger over the material. It was plastic and the bunny was oddly blue, but I guess that is to be expected of a franchise made to entertain children. "This one is Bonnie," Mark responds, tapping the mask. "The chicken is Chica, the bear is Freddy, and the fox is Foxy." A voice chimes in from the doorway. I glance over and see Michael standing there, still slightly annoyed. "Oh, the furry came back!" Instead of scowling or groaning like I thought he would, he smirks, taking the mask off his head and walking towards me.