31. Golden Gate Bridge

allergies suck ass): cute chapter?(; and is Darius beginning to change?? EEEK!! also, I might actually write closer to SIXTY chapters or more!(: THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH STUFF I HAVE TO PUT IN THIS BIPOLAR LOVE/HATE STORY!! ASDFGHKL!!

*****************************************************

I wake late in the morning with sunlight spilling through the open windows and illuminating my sleeping figure. I burrowed myself farther into the covers, only to realize a human was behind me. I had almost forgotten I went to Darius last night.

Darius stirred in his sleep and unknowingly slung an arm around me, drawing me as close as possible into him.

I struggled for air and twisted painfully under his arm, maneuvering myself to face him. Good God, we were really close to each other. I was a hair's length away from his full lips, and his angelic face. And it only made me feel the urge more to just loose all the space between us. But I stopped when Darius stirred again, and slowly opened his blue-grays. He quickly adjusted to the light change, and pulled the covers to our noses.

"No nightmares?" He says hoarsely from the night's sleep.

"No nightmares. I guess you are my cure, Dari-poo. Which means I am forcing you to sleep in my bed from now on."

"Speaking from the girl who wanted nothing to do with me a month ago." Darius smirks, his grip never loosening even though he had noticed it.

I roll my eyes and try to cover the blush that was rising to my heated cheeks with the duvet. "I'd rather deal with you than any of my nightmares."

"I feel honored." Darius pretends to be shocked by putting a hand to his chest and fluttering his eyelashes. I giggle quietly, not wanting to disturb Grayson in the other room.

Darius runs a hand through his messy black locks and stretches, loosening his arm on my side and making his hair stick up all over the top of his head. "So, since you have the day off, what do you supposed you would like to do in the big city of San Fransisco?"

Darius asking me if I wanted to do something? What? Is he ill? Does he have Ebola?

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly, my eyebrows pulling in.

Darius blinks twice, concern edging in his speckled eyes. "What?"

"You would never ask me what I want to do."

"Well, today I'm being nice."

I purse my lips at him, not knowing if I should believe him or not. But I ran a list of things through my head that would be an option, and ran across one that I knew I wanted to see.

"The Golden Gate Bridge."

Darius smiles at my pick.

"Good choice. We will have to wear hoodies though, and make sure you tuck in that blonde hair or we will be found without a doubt and put behind bars."

Wow. I couldn't believe he wanted to do this with me. Lena Olove, the average, blonde-haired, hazel-eyed girl who quit high school to move with my sister.

"Okay." I smile, and stare into Darius deep, hidden blue-gray irises and feel my heartbeat begin to erratically beat. So much has happened in this last month, and even though that isn't a very long time, it's felt like forever. I just hoped Hayley was alright, because I couldn't live without her.

What would happen after all of this is solved? Or will? Would I be able to leave Darius, depart from him forever without batting an eye? I know he wouldn't stick around. He isn't that kind of person.