15. Sticky Situation

(;

**********************************************

My face explodes with a white foaming texture, and I wipe it disgustedly from my eyes.

"Darius!" I screech, searching for him. He moved to stand near the door, almost on the floor in laughter. That angered me to the point where my veins boiled in aggravation.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" He laughed, clutching his stomach as he bent over.

Fuming, I walk up to him and shove him. He yelps as he can't find his balance and falls to the floor in a heap.

"I am your Princess! You will never do that again!" I shout, pointing my index finger at him.

"I'm sorry," He says as he finally is able to contain his laughter. "I just couldn't resist, especially when you were so willing."

I clench my fists at my sides and fling myself into his back, pulling him on his side. He growls and yanks me off, getting back up on his feet.

"Come at me, kitten." He says in a dark voice. I tremble but hide it as I stand, slowly finding my feet again.

Using my legs, I bounce off the floor and start towards him again. "You will so pay for that, you bitch!"

But just as I'm about to grab him, he jumps out of my grip and makes a break for the door before bolting down the stairs.

I aggravatingly growl and run after him, my hands itching to just shred him into little tiny pieces.

"Get back here and let me cut you!" I yell from the stairs, seeing him disappear into the kitchen. He laughs and moves to stand next to the door of the kitchen, taunting me with his smirk.

I make my way down the set of stairs and look up to find he disappeared. Great. Now I was in serious stealth mode. Keeping on my toes, I creep my way towards the entryway and lock my hands out in front of me, ready for anything.

Well, anything until I reach the kitchen.

Darius pops up around the corner with ice cubes in one hand, and before I can fully process what was happening, he shoves them straight down my shirt.

I scream and open the bottom of my shirt, hearing the satisfying sound of ice cubes leave my shivering skin and drop to the tiled floor.

"Darius! You are so DEAD!" My anger made me bold, and as he laughs I turn around and quickly lock eyes with the pantry. I rip it open and pull out a tub of flour, popping the lid as fast as I can.

"Take this you bastard!" Thrusting the container forward, I feel a surge of accomplishment as the flour particles drench Darius, turning him into a cloud of whiteness.

He wipes it away from his eyes and dusts off his chest before glaring at me.

"Hah! That's what you get, you boob!" I laugh, pointing at him as I taunt him.

When he gives me a small, haunting smile I stop laughing, and start to run. But he's faster, and grabs two things of butter from the counter, shoving them on my shirt and face. I gasp as they splatter onto my skin, making it slippery and gross.

And then it gets better. He bolts towards the fridge as I pull off the leftover parts of the mashed butter and grabs the carton of milk.

"No, Darius you wouldn't dare--"

With one last smirk, he pops the lid and reaches up over my head. The milk pours over my head and shirt, drenching my hair and everything else. It also didn't help that it was freezing cold, which automatically brought up unpleasant goosebumps.