6. Black Ink

I'm on a kick (; enjoy<3

**************************************************************

My breath hitches in my throat, and I don't dare turn around to see Darius. I feel his hot breath on my neck, and involuntarily shiver.

"You said you surrendered?" Darius murmurs, and I feel him tug me closer. I squeeze my eyes shut, praying he put the snake away and far far away.

"Is the snake gone?" I dodge his question, my legs refusing to move from their spot.

"Yes," Darius says. "Just for you, kitten. I couldn't resist your adorable fuss."

"G-Good." My cheeks are flushed and I'm incredibly hot from the shower and the running, and Darius standing right behind me isn't helping.

I freeze up when I feel his lips touch the skin of my neck, and my heart rate reaches a bursting point. Why does he do this to me? He moves up to my ear, and I open my eyes finally.

"Go to bed." And then he's gone.

I hear the shower turn on, and am finally brave enough to turn around and move my legs. What was that just now? I shake it off and pull out an ugly blanket from the storage closet, ruffling it out onto the couch. Turning on the lamp, I finally crawl into the bean-bag felt couch and close my eyes. Sleep doesn't want to come. My stomach suddenly growled, and I realized I forgot to get food.

I crawl back out of the couch and tiptoe to Darius' suitcase. Opening it, I go right to the back pocket. I smile as I feel money at the bottom on the pocket.

Jackpot.

I grab around 5 bucks and quickly bolt to the door. Opening it, I walk outside and turn right. Above me is a sign that says 'Vending Machines next hallway'. I make the next turn and end up at the machines, brightly lit in the dark hallway. I walk up to the snacks one, eying it carefully. I halt on a particular snack, the M&ms. I pop in all of the money except for one dollar for a drink and get 2 bags of M&ms and one bag of cookies. After I've got all my snacks, I walk up to the drinks and get a Coke.

"Hey, doll." A voice I didn't recognize said behind me. I whip around to face two guys with smirks plastered on their faces. This couldn't be good. I need to keep it short and quickly get out of here.

"Umm, hi there.." I turn around to walk off from the creeps but am pulled back by a strong hand.

"Hey, wait." The one that had talked to me said, turning me around to face him. He had a cigarette in his mouth and a beanie to cover his brown hair.

I gulp, and give him a slight smile. "Sorry, but I gotta go--" I pause, thinking of the right words to say next. "My boyfriends waiting for me." Why the fuck would I chose that? I'm so stupid! Darius would kill me if he found out.

"Boyfriend, huh?" The guy said, twirling the cigarette to the other side of his mouth. "Why don't you just come with us instead? I'm sure we are a lot more fun."

"Uh, probably not.." I laugh it off, trying to shake myself out of his grip but going no where. Damn, what kind of strength is this?

"Yeah, she won't have as much fun with you guys." An arm weighs me down on my shoulder, and I turn my head to realize Darius was right beside me. "Isn't that right babe?" He gives me a side smile, gesturing for me to answer.

Damn him! He did hear everything!

"Y-Yeah.." I answer, my legs starting to feel like jelly.

Darius shoots the two guys daggers, who are already backing up. "I suggest you leave now, wouldn't want to get hurt." The way he said it was telling them they needed to bolt. And they certainly got the message.