13. Day One of His Wrath

I'm glad you guys are finding this story funny(or at least enjoyable)(: that's what I want from it! I don't usually write funny stories, as you know from Fl and Wsw... So this is an enjoyment for me to explore different kinds of story types besides horror lol. Anyways, enjoy! Lena is starting to grow feelings for her little thief maybe?(; *queues shoulder shrug and winky face*

***********************************************

          I bring my legs tighter around my warm teddy bear I always slept with at night, instantly feeling better in a different position. His fur was the softest around his head, and I wove my fingers through it, sighing at the silky touch. I had missed him so much, and I was so glad to have my little fuzzy bear back at my side.

          Although, little wasn't exactly the word to use because he seemed to have grown very large since I last cuddled him...

         Slowly opening my eyes, I blinked repeatedly as milky sunlight poured into my pupils, making my eyes dilate. A figure in front of me gently stirred as I started to wiggle my legs in attempt to look up. I was definitely not home, and this was definitely not my teddy bear Mr. Wigglestuffs...

          It was my kidnapper.

          Suddenly stilling, I intake a sharp breath and realize I was absolutely tangled into him. Our legs had somehow woven together, and my hands where currently behind his head, fisting his now jet-black hair. A flutter came to my heart as I remember yesterday, and I silently giggled as I could fully look at his hair in the sunlight. He didn't actually look scary when he was sleeping, in fact... He was quite the charmer with a killer set of looks. Prominent cheekbones, cut-edge jaw, straight nose and thanks to yours truly a perfect shade of hair color... Any girl would go buck-wild to just be in the position I was currently in.

          Removing my hands from his hair, I was surprised to hear a small whimper come from the killer beneath me, and I gasped when his arms suddenly tightened around my back. Instinctively, I pushed my hands on his stomach to keep myself from nearly ramming into him.

          Oh lord of the sacred heavens above, that wasn't the right place to place my hands at all...

          Looking down, my hands had been placed conveniently on his delicious abs. Temptation overwhelmed my senses, and I silently listened to my gut, not my brain. My fingers twitched just slightly, and I gathered enough courage to lightly skim a hand over the little ridges.

          Oh god, this would definitely be the end of me...

          I was in a heaven of Jesus-given glory abs until I was suddenly tugged on harder, a small yelp leaving my mouth as I was crushed against the body I had fought not to near just last night.

          Heat overwhelmed my body and I braced myself against him to tug myself away, but then I had an idea. An imaginary lightbulb twinkled above my head as I smirked widely, feeling safe as he was in a deep, deep sleep. He had had restless hours and many hours of driving, so he was out like a lamp. Hopefully for awhile, too, so I wouldn't have to deal with his bitch-ass remarks and attitude.

          Stretching out my index finger, I draw it from the centre of his eyebrows to the end of his perfect nose. His only reaction is a small muscle twitch in his forehead, which makes me giggle. Oh, this was going to be very fun. But I just needed to get out of his tight grip...

          Turning over, I try to reach for my nightstand. If there was a sharpie in there, it would be my savior. But I couldn't reach with his grip, and I quietly try to pry his fingers from latching onto my shirt.