Chapter 26| VIP lounge

E L A R A

'Just saw your worst and I stayed, maybe it was a mistake,maybe it wasn't,never expected you to becomemy deepest scar yet for sure,but hey,you taught me a lot about love,even if you couldn't give it to me'

I sigh, fisting the paper back into my bag and getting engaged in deep thinking. Why would somebody want me to read these letters? I don't even know anyone here, I never lived here before, then what can cause someone to send me such poems?

I need to find out who's behind all of this.

🪐

The soles of my shoes squeak as I reach my locker, roaming my eyes around thoroughly. It's barely the third hour of college, and I already feel uncomfortable among these people.

I take out my book from the locker and shut it. I turn around and see a broad chest in front of my eyes, I tilt my head up looking at Colton already watching down at me.

"Hey," he says.

I pin my index finger at the center of his chest and push slightly, "Hi Colton" I say as he steps back.

"Can we talk?" he asks.

"About what?" I ask in surprise.

"Let's sit in the cafeteria first, it's free time," he says and starts to walk away, expecting me to follow him there. What does he want to talk about? I sigh and make my way to the cafeteria too.

I pull back a chair and sit, taking my bag off.

"I know what happened to you that day when I told you to wait for me" he begins.

I widen my eyes. "I know why Mr. Samuel called you to his office too, and now the thing that you didn't open your mouth against them makes me want to fucking deal with them by myself"

I shake my head, "I had to. I... I have enough drama in my life, I don't want anymore. You understand what I'm trying to say, right?" I mumble.

"You're inviting more by keeping silent," he says, shifting forward to me, "Nothing will happen, trust me. They're as weak as kitten, just scaring you with their hollow warnings"

"Look at them" he points behind me and I turn around, looking over my shoulders at Axel and Nolan.

I feel it getting pushed to the limits when Axel stops a fresher on his way and says the rudest words he chose to let out.

"Hey cumbubble, try taking that stick out of your ass more often"

The poor boy ignores him and continues walking slowly, looking down at the floor.

Hearing his words, I paralyze myself with overthinking.

"Just take a further step and meet Mr. Samuel again. I'm with you, don't worry ok?" Colton says and I nod slightly.

"I will" I reply.

🪐

"Ooo, I swear if I ever see him I will shove my foot so far up his asshole!" Ara shouts on phone to the person she's talking with. So who have his life to the end now?

"Go get them babe! Channel your inner demon!" Darla cheers her up sitting far on the couch.

"Seriously?" I chuckle.

I got home a little late as I directly went to Mr. Samuel's office and talked about everything I was afraid to do before. I felt relief when he appreciated my courage to speak and said he will be taking strict actions against them to make sure it never happens again.