Chapter 50| weakest point

Warning- Steamy scenes ahead!

🪐

E L A R A

I close the door and walk near the bed, having my hands fisting the cloth on my body frustratingly. They're ugly. The scars on my body near my chest and flank are everything I'm timid about.

I suddenly hear the door behind me getting opened and closing in the next moment with a very small thud.

"Ela---"
"Don't come here, stay there" I interrupt knowing he's Neville. I don't want to face him right now.

He sighs and stays there, "I want to talk to you. Turn around?" he says.

Seeing me not responding to him, he talks further, "Those scars, you're worried about them, aren't you?" 

I press my lips together and turn around to face him. "They're horrible, why wouldn't I?" I say and see him giving my hands grabbing the bathrobe tightly a quick look.

A few seconds of silence pass. His eyes are set on my body with a severe gaze. "Believe me, they're nowhere near horrible or anything" he states.

The way he stated that makes me think twice about my own thoughts I have marked as a final fact in my mind.

"You haven't seen all of them yet, the marks from those surgeries and accidents have ruined--"

"Take your bathrobe off then" he cuts me off.

Neville's voice creates a wave of electricity traveling down my spine. "What?" I mumble in a stunner. Did I hear him right?

"Ela, take it off" he repeats more patiently, "Show me your scars"

An expression of shock appears on my face realizing how serious he is about all of this. "Let me see what you're so insecure about," he says.

What is he trying to do? Does he want to see those marks which make me feel timorous whenever I get undressed?

He's the only guy I trust more than anyone. And maybe that's why my trembling hands loosen their tight grip on the bathrobe.

My heart races as I let the bathrobe falls off my body near my feet. I'm just in that red ruched one-piece swimsuit now which hugs my every body curve.

Seeing him scanning me while standing there away from me, my insecurity abruptly consumes me. What if he sees the stitches marks on my body and thinks I'm not good-looking?

He has numerous big actresses and models yearning for him, I don't think there's any girl who doesn't fantasize about him. And I must be the least of the preference here.

"Your swimsuit" Neville's voice startled me out of my thoughts, "Take it off too"

So he wants to witness every part of me that I'm insecure about, as the swimwear I'm wearing covers most of it. I break eye contact with him and gape at the floor, my heart is thumping hard against my chest.

Even though it's not the first time I'm getting naked in front of a man, I'm still finding it challenging to do so.

I commence to lift my hand up and my fingers fix underneath the strap on my shoulder. If it wasn't for him, I would have not even pondered standing here for one more moment.

I slowly skate the strap down my shoulders and reveal my breasts to him. The parts of my body around which the surgeries have left their imperfections.

I keep shoving it down until it reaches my waist.

Setting my fingers in the curves of it to drag it more down, my cheeks warm up way more than before and I glance at him staring at my body. His mouth slightly fell open as his eyes travel my body.