Epilogue - Part II

Warning; Descriptive sexual content.

🪐

N E V I L L E

"Can we reveal already, I can't control myself anymore" Elara whispers in my ear, seating beside me, clenching her fist and digging her nails in her palms while staring at Danica who's sitting in front of us.

I bend down to her ear, "Not until Darla and Erin come"

She tsk, "You're no fun"

Yeah, I'll show you fun tonight so that you won't remember anything but my name. I groan under my breath, I can't be fucking hard on her now, for God's sake.

"Where they both are gone after whispering in each other's ears for minutes?" Leo asks.

He gives us an eye roll, seeing none of us able to answer him, "Ok, enough of boring stuff, let's do something fun"

"Like what?" I narrow my eyes at him. The last time he said this, we ended up in a strippers club.

"Erin has a wonderful swimming pool out back and I have cigarettes. And yeah, I know you've alcohol bottles in the back of your car too" he grins.

"Does he?" Elara raises her eyebrows.

I rub my neck, "I just... wanted to celebrate"

"Celebrate what? Did you hit another record?" Danica asks.

Bad guess. I quit celebrating them a long time ago. "No. Because I'm-"
"I'm pregnant!" before Ela could answer her even though I asked her keen-ass not to--- we hear Darla shouting and see her running toward us.

Wait. How does she know? I glare at Elara and she makes an innocent face up at me.

"H-How do you know?" she asks Darla.

"Through the test pack? Duh," Darla shrugs her shoulders, dancing to the beat running through her mind.

"Wait. When did you see the test pack? And how?" I ask. We left it in the bathroom, and as I remember, nobody went to the apartment except me and Elara.

"What the fucks is going on here?" Leo asks, feeling left out.

"Just right now!" she exclaims and points her finger at her eyes, "With the help of my gorgeous hazel eyes!"

I and Elara face each other confusedly. How did the test pack end up here in Erin's house?

Erin enters the room, too, hurriedly, and wraps a towel on Darla's thighs while standing behind her. "Just go and wear your pants," he says to her.

"First tell me how do you know about pregnancy news," Elara asks.

"By the test?" Erin says, stating like it's obvious, "I'm going to be a father"

What the fuck?

"What?" Elara rasps.

I feel my blood boiling. If he wasn't Erin, I would have thrown a punch at him for throwing this joke so straightforwardly as if there's nothing more real than what he just declared.

I stand up on my rooted spot, "Do you even know what the heck you're saying? How can you be the fucking father of my girlfriend's child?"

Darla holds Erin's arms, "What is he saying? I'm not his girlfriend," she says to him in a small voice.

"What a plot twist" Leo begins to blow his cigarette.

"Ew I hate its smell," Darla says to Leo.

"Pass me one, too," Elara says to him, holding her forehead. No fucking way.