First Day at HOGWARTS!!!

(Picture of Ally's clothes on the top or side.)

I woke up, took a shower, got dressed and walked out of the common room. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 5 am! What will I do for 2 hours?! I guess I will walk around. I walked down a lot of stairs and got to the dungeons. It's very dark and wet down here. And scary. I saw a picture on the wall and I looked at it.

"It's a stupid, discussing, little Gryffindor!" It yelled.

I screamed and ran up over 200 flights of stairs. I stopped and breathed heavily.

"Wow, what an amazing workout!" I yelled.

I walked down the large hallway and saw two gargoyles.

"Password?"

"Santa."

"No."

"Ally Snape?"

"No."

"Skittles!" I yelled.

The gargoyles moved out of my way and I walked up some stairs. Then the staircase moved and when it stopped I saw a door. I heard some teachers fighting.

"I didn't know she was my daughter!" Snape yelled.

"Well, she is!" Minnie yelled. At least Santa told me her name was Minnie.

"Why did you just leave her in an orphanage?!" Hagrid yelled.

"Because her mom is dead! I couldn't take care of her by myself!" Snape yelled again.

"Why didn't you ask us to help you?!" Minnie yelled.

"Because I was scared!" Snape yelled.

I then realized that it was a really bad time to drop by and say hi. I slowly turned around and slowly started to walk away. I heard the door open fast, so I stopped. I slowly turned around and smiled.

"Hey, dudes! I just realized that it was a really bad time to come and say hi-" I said but Santa cut me off.

"Whatever, what do you want?" He asked.

"What do I want for Christmas? I want a unicorn that poops out rainbows and jelly beans!" I yelled.

"Just kidding. I wanted to know if I could wear different clothes than the robes, because they feel uncomfortable." I said.

"Fine what ever, now go!" He said and slammed the door in my face.

No, literally, he slammed the door and it hit my face. I put my hand on my face and ran down the stairs and into the Great Hall. I sat down and saw a lot of breakfast on the table. My stomach growled and I dug into the food. I then heard someone sit down beside me.

"Hi, my name is Hazel Grace, wanna be friends?!" She yelled.

"Sure, yeah! My name is Ally Snape!" I yelled.

We ate breakfast together and got to know each other a lot. I found out that she is in Gryffindor too! Yay! Buddys!

"Ally Snape?" Minnie said.

I turned around and she gave me and Hazel our schedules. We looked at both of ours and noticed that we had the same schedules.

"Great. I'm just going to follow you around all day!" I said and smiled.

"Yeah, no. I'm following you!" She said and tapped my nose with her finger.

I brushed my finger off and looked at my schedule.

"Let's go. We have double potions with my dad." I said and we started to walk to the dungeons.

We got to the room and sat next to Ron, Harry, and Hermione. We all started to talk about random stuff.