T.M. Riddle.

(Clothes on the top or side. And by the way, please read my Just Write it about my mom. She's gonna eat some worms soon if you don't. Let's Hope she doesn't die. For the first part, she is wearing some shorts, a crop top, and combat boots before the skip part then after the skip she is wearing thw clothes that is on thw top or side.)

" I can't believe Hermione got petrified. And you were there!" Ron yelled in my face in the Great Hall. Everyone turned to look at us.

"WELL, SORRY THAT I WASN'T WHERE HERMIONE WAS, I WAS TRYING TO FIND STUFF LIKE HER!!" I yelled back, but louder than he yelled.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED FOR YOU TWO TO SPLIT UP!" Ron yelled.

"BECAUSE I WANTED TO FIND THE INFORMATION OF THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS FASTER!!!" I yelled.

"IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HER ALONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" He yelled.

"I KNOW AND I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT DAY!!!" I yelled back.

"SILENCE!!!!!" Santa yelled and we turned to him.

"Ugh! It's not my fault!" I yelled with a tear running down my face and I ran out of the Great Hall.

I ran to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and saw that it was flooded. Again. I looked around and saw a wet book on the floor. I picked it up and read the back. T.M. Riddle. I heard Harry and Ron walk in and say my name.

"Hey, Ally, I'm sorry. Please forgive me? I don't want your dad to kill me." He said and saw me.

"Have you come to throw another book at me?" Myrtle yelled.

"No." We said.

"I was just sitting on my toilet and someone threw that book at me." She said and pointed at the book in my hands.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt, because you're a ghost." I said.

"Yes! Let's all throw books at Myrtle, because she cant feel it! 10 points if you get it through her stomach!" She yelled, put her hand in my stomach, and I shivered. "50 points if you get it through her head!" She yelled and put her hand through my head.

She then flew away and went into her stall. Harry took the book and I glared at the stall.

"100 points if you get it through her nose." I said and Ron burst out laughing.

We walked out and went to our dorms.

"Night guys. Ron, I'm sorry too." I said, went into my dorm, and fell asleep.

Skip.

I woke up and got changed into (Picture.) I walked out and went to the Library.

"T.M. Riddle... T.M. Riddle..." I mumbled and looked through a book.

"Who's T.M. Riddle?" Draco asked behind me.

I jumped, screamed, and other threw the book in the air. He caught it easily and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm trying to figure that out." I sighed and sat down on a chair.

"Why don't you ask your dad?" He suggested and I nodded.

I walked out of the Library and walked into his office.

"Hey, dad, do you know who T.M. Riddle is?" I asked and he stopped grading his papers, dropped his quill, and looked at me, shocked.

"Why do you need to know?" He asked.

Well, you know, I found it on a creepy diary on the floor in the girls bathroom.... "Um... it is a dare, some Slytherin girl dared me to ask you who the person is." I said.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle." He replied, but flinched after he said it.

"Oh, ok! Thanks daddy!" I said, kissed his cheek, and ran out of the room.

I got to the courtyard and saw Harry and Ron talking.

"Ally! It was Hagrid who opened the Chamber of Secrets before!" Harry said and I gasped.

"What???" I yelled.

"Harry! Harry! Someone came into the dorm and trashed your side of the room! Come quick!" Neville said and we ran to his room.

I tried going up the stairs before them but it turned into a slide and I slid down the stairs and knocked Ron's feet from under him, making him fall on top of me. I groaned and got up, rubbing my chest.

"Dude, you should really lose some weight!" I exclaimed and Harry stood on the steps.

"Go." Harry said and I walked up without falling.

We burst into the dorm room and the guys started yelling for me to get out. I looked to the left and saw Harry's part of tge dorm trashed up. Pillows torn, feathers everywhere, paper on the floor and bed, books on the floor, quills on the floor, and ink on the bed and floor. My hand flew to my mouth and Harry ran to look around the mess.

"The diary. It's gone." Harry said.

"But, who would take it? It must be a boy, because no girl can get up here, except for the Head Girl. But why would the Head Girl want a stupid diary?" I asked.

"I don't know, I really don't know." Harry said.

So, guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but I promise, promise that the next one will be super long!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you! Sorry for not updating in a long time! It's just that SOL's are coming in one or two weeks and I need to STUDY!!! I will try to update as much as I can! Happy Friday by the way!

Luv ya and take care,

Tala R.