Hey....

Guys, I need you to listen very closely. I am very sad about this and if my friends read this, they will you. I need to tell someone. (If the song works, listen to it now. I couldn't get the real son, so if you want, go on YouTube and listen to it. It's goodbye agony by Black Veil Brides. My favorite band.) I'll just say it. I'm moving. And There's a 76% chance of me staying with Maya and my other friends. I honestly don't know what to say or do. I'm just sitting here, me shocked, because my sister is the one who did this. SHE DID THIS! I'M OVER HERE, CRYING ABOUT LEAVING MY FRIENDS AND SHE'S OVER HERE DSYING SHE DOESNT CARE IF WE MOVE. SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HER FRIENDS. MY MOM AND MY SISTER ARE SO MAD AT EACHOTHER, THEY ARE ALREADY ASKING ME WHICH SIDE I'M ON! IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE 45 MINUTES!!!!! Well, I'll tell you what, mom and Tori. I'm on my side. I don't like picking sides. Our family is being torn apart because of my sister. I don't want to leave all of my friends. No way. I just said yesterday that I was fine with it but it was a joke! Now that it's really happening, I don't know why I said it. I'm not fine with it. My school was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Who knows, I might go back to my school where everyone bullies me. Yay. Depression all over again. Can't wait. Not talking to anyone again! Yay! Sarcasm. If I go there, they will really bully me. I have changed and now I wear all black and I listen to rock bands like My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Green Day, etcetera. They listen to pop music. Ew. They are very rich! I'm not that rich. They are athletic. I'm now sort of athletic, but I didn't used to be. I used to hate running or being in PE. Now, I love it! I love feeling the wind in my hair while I run and the sun in my face. Enough of that. I have really changed. I m still ugly and all, but I have changed what I listened to, how I act, how I dress, how I do my hair, everything! I won't have any friends. Ugh. I just, don't want to move. I have a lot of friends that are girls and boys. (Mostly boys. They don't have any drama. No offense, girls.) I really hope I get to stay. I really do. I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever, but I have been dealing with this thing for weeks. My mom isn't talking to my sister. I think she hates her right now. I could just punch someone right now. I punched the wall already. And the fridge. And a table. And my pillows. And the TV. Not to hard though. I didn't want to break the TV. I have been so depressed since my mom told me the first time that we were moving. I've got to admit, I have almost cut a few times, but I stopped myself from doing it. I may or may not have stopped for a minute to break something that was made of glass. I'm just sitting here, wearing all black, in the dark, crying. Well, that's all I have to say.

Luv ya and take care,
Tala R. <3