Death Eaters Flying Through The Sky.

Clothes on the side or top. Hermione's and Ally's.

"Hermione!!!!!! Hurry your ass up!!!!" I yelled and threw a cup of burning hot water on her.

"Ah! What the hell, Ally?!" She shrieked.

"We're going to be late! We need to wake up Harry and Ron!" I said sand got dressed.

Me and Hermione are going to wear matching clothes but different colors. I'm going to wear the pink set and Hermione will wear the green set. Ron's dad got tickets for all of us to go watch a quidditch game between Ireland and Bulgaria. I don't know who I want to win. Probably Ireland. Did I tell you I am going to sing a song before the game? Well, I am!  We climbed the stairs and walked into Ron's room.

"I'll get Harry, you get Ron." Hermione said and I nodded.

I walked up to his bed and shook him. "Ron, wake up! We're going to be late!" I yelled on his ear.

"Bloody hell, Ally!" He yelled and pulled his covers up over his body.

"Come on Ron!" I said and hit him with his pillow.

We got them up and we all are breakfast, then we started to walk. An hour later, we stopped and Mr. Weasley stopped to talk to a guy. Then, a hot guy about one or two years older than us jumped down from the tree next to us. I screamed, jumped up, and fell down. I started to laugh along with Hermione and the dude helped us up. He was hot, but not as hot as Draco. Wait, what the hell? Where did that come from. Bloody hell, I like Draco Malfoy.

"I'm Cedric." He said.

"I'm Ally! Nice to meet you!" I said and shook his hand.

"I'm Hermione, nice to meet you." Hermione smiled.

We finally got to the boot and I laid down on my stomach and grabbed it. Everyone else did the same and it teleported us to the stadium.

"Hey, Ally, me and Fred are going to make a bet with Fudge. I think Ireland will win." George said.

"Well, good luck!" I smiled and he hugged me.

"Do you want to prank the Slytherins when we get back to Hogwarts?" He asked.

"Um, sure, maybe Pansy. She's gotten too close to- I mean she is an ass." I said. What the bloody hell, Ally!

"Oh I have a good prank for her! See you later, Ally!" He said and he left with Fred.

"Ally!" I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I turned around and smiled. "Draco!" I yelled and we hugged.

"Hey, how was your summer?" He asked.

"Wonderful, yours?" I replied.

"Brilliant." He smiled.

"Well, I need to go. I'm going to sing before the game!" I said and hugged him.

"Bye!" He said and I ran to the stadium.

"Please give a worm welcome to Ally Snape who will be singing Fallen Angels!" The announcer said. Everyone screamed when I walked out.

"Scream!

Shout!

Scream

Shout

We are the fallen angels!

We are the in between

Cast down as sons of war

Struck to the earth like lightning