Birthday!

Birthday presents on the side or top.

"Ally, wake up. It's your birthday!" Dad yelled, jumping on my bed.

"Five more minutes, dad." I mumbled and put my pillow on my head.

"Nope, you have to open your presents!" Dad said, and jumped off my bed.

"But I don't wanna!" I yelled and threw my pillow at his face.

"Ow! Just, come on, I have a surprise for you!" He said and dragged me off my bed by my foot.

"Ow! This floor doesn't have a carpet, you know! I hope you got me a carpet for my birthday." I mumbled as I landed on the floor.

"Let's go! We don't want to keep your surprise waiting!" Dad yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, gosh!" I yelled back and we walked out of my room.

"SURPRISE!" I heard people yell and the lights were turned on. All of my friends stood there, with smiles on there faces and presents for me.

"Oh my gosh! I have missed you guys so much!" I screamed and hugged everyone.

"Present opening time!" Dad screamed as he ran in here with his own presents for me.

Dad got me the dark grey shoes, the black leather pants with slips on them on the sides, and the green dress. Hermione got me the eyeshadow pallet, and the blue dress. Harry got me the white combat boots, and the white and light grey shirt. Ron got me the burts bees lip balm, and the red shirt. Indigo got me the blue pants, and the red combat boots. Grace got me the grey pants, and the green crop top. Alice got me the plain black leather pants, the leather pants, and the black and blue shirt. Last but not least, Draco got me the Sugar lip balm, the red shoes, and the pixie lip balm. Dad also got me a new carpet from my room.

"Cake time!" I yelled and dad brought out my cake. It was beautiful! It had frosting vines with roses on it throughout the whole cake and there were also different flowers that weren't on the vine. In the middle, it said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLY!' In green.

"Oh my god. This is the best birthday cake ever!" I screamed and cut me a slice. "It also tastes really good."

Everyone ate some cake and we all just chilled out and told stories. "Wait, so you are telling me that mad eye moody is dead? Hedwig is dead? George gets his ear cut off?" I said, shocked.

"Not off, it just got hit with a spell and it started to bleed." Hermione said.

"Oh, well then, I'm gonna go take a nap since someone woke me up at ungodly hours!" I exclaimed and glared at dad. He put his hands up in surrender and everyone laughed. I walked into my room a and fell asleep.

*dream.*

I woke up in The Center. What am I doing here, did I die in my sleep?

"Hello, Ally. You must be wondering why you are here. You are here because I was sent here to make your birthday wish come true." Mom said.

"But, that's impossible, I asked for my dark mark to go away. It can't go away." I replied.

"It's possible, but painful. No one knows this is possible except for the people here. It's like fire is burning your skin. So, it's going to burn off of your skin." She said.

"Ok, let's do it. I don't want this on me any longer." I mumbled and she put her hand on me.

The feeling was painful. It feels like you are sticking your arm in fire and leaving it there for a few minutes but no skin would be damaged. I screamed the whole time. I looked down at my arm to see it disappearing. I smiled, thinking about finally going back to normal. No dark mark. No burning in my arm whenever he wants me. Once it was finally gone, I fell to the ground, holding my arm while crying.

"Ally, wake up!" I heard my friends yell and The Center started shaking.

"They are waking you up. You were screaming and they heard you. Happy birthday, Ally. I love you." Mom said.

"By mom I love you." I told her.

*back to the real world.*

"Ally, babe, wake up!" Draco yelled. I shot up and looked around to see everyone around me, confused.

"You were screaming and crying while you were asleep. You were also holding your arm." Alice said. I always wear long sleeve shirts to bed. They don't know I don't have the mark anymore. What if that was fake, what if I still have it.

"Is it really gone?!" I yelled and pulled up my left sleeve. Nothing. No dark mark. It was real. "IT'S GONE! THE DARK MARK IS REALLY GONE!!"

HEY GUYS! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I promise I will update three chapters today! I WILL DO IT! One, right now. One in the middle of the day. And one at night. (1. 9:00. 2. 12:00. 3. 10:00.) so, yeah!
Luv ya and take care, my Bunny Army!
Tala R.
870 words.